Callaway RAZR Hawk & Octane Drivers Explained

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ITR is back this week with their weekly show and it is filled with great information. THP welcomes a special guest from Callaway Golf to discuss the new drivers coming out in 2011.

On this episode:
The Lamborghini partnership
JB has a man crush on a tour player
The technology behind the RAZR Hawk
What is a forged composite
The technology behind the Diablo Octane
And so much more

As always you can listen to it streaming right here as well as download it from here. The show is also available at ITunes & Podcast.com

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12423

Excellent show. FLTC is going to want a Razr Hawk even more after listening to this one. I enjoy listening to the OEM's explain their products and insight and detail they give with it

Excellent show. FLTC is going to want a Razr Hawk even more after listening to this one. I enjoy listening to the OEM's explain their products and insight and detail they give with it

Don't make it worse man! I'll be tuning into this one a little later.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I want i want i want

the only problem is its gonna be nearly €500 here in ireland :at-wits-end:

• Admin

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed this show a lot.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned my man crush, my comment on GG's driving, etc... We had a lot of fun on this show.

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed this show a lot.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned my man crush, my comment on GG's driving, etc... We had a lot of fun on this show.

Well I dunno about GG's driving but last time down in FL I was sure Hanks was going to run us off the road haha. You know I finally got to see your bf a bit during that last tournament. The Qatar masters? It would be nice to see more of him as you keep talking about his awesome driver skillz. But I did finally see him and he just BOOMS it.

Just introducing a little NE driving into the southern culture my man....Magnum theme+TC/OEM+Kia=EPIC!

Looking forward to listening to the show when I have a moment...sounds like a good one

Well I dunno about GG's driving but last time down in FL I was sure Hanks was going to run us off the road haha. You know I finally got to see your bf a bit during that last tournament. The Qatar masters? It would be nice to see more of him as you keep talking about his awesome driver skillz. But I did finally see him and he just BOOMS it.

listening to the show now! Pretty pumped about it.

I look forward to listening to this one!
I just got the e-mail from callaway about the razr hawk and how it is "6-yards longer than the R11!"

Boom!!! GG outdriving JB and she knows it, lol

Wait! Are you telling me that Tour pros are not putting "tour" version drivers in their bags? They must not be serious or internet golfers.

Wait! Are you telling me that Tour pros are not putting "tour" version drivers in their bags? They must not be serious or internet golfers.

I thought you might like that part.

Crazy isnt it? I bet there's some confused internet golfers out there after hearing that.

Crazy isnt it? I bet there's some confused internet golfers out there after hearing that.

In that case, they should re-name it RAZR Hawk - Boffin Edition!

I thought you might like that part.

And one of them just won a tournament and the other is the longest hitter on both tours. Fascinating. I wonder how they deal with all that forgiveness, or how they don't hook the ball off the planet?

JB...you're a cheater? I knew it. All that smack talk, I knew you fudged things. Thanks GG for the inside scoop.

JB...you're a cheater? I knew it. All that smack talk, I knew you fudged things. Thanks GG for the inside scoop.

I have never cheated in a round of golf in my life.
What I did was give my score and her score and let her determine if I had one by enough.

I have never cheated in a round of golf in my life.
What I did was give my score and her score and let her determine if I had one by enough.

hahaha, relax, I know you didn't want to walk the dog. It's cool. Just finished listening. Great show. Dan was super informative and you can tell how excited he is about what Callaway's doing this year.

Moral of the show: technology is not dead!

Another great show JB and GG! Dan was a great guest and brought lots of great info to the show. There were times when the audio broke down and he sounded like Stephen Hawking! These sound like great drivers and I looking forward to hitting them in May. JB: it's Quiros' sideburns isn't it! :D

I am so glad you all are enjoying the show. I was also shocked when Dan said that some of the guys on tour aren't playing the tour version driver.

I love it when you guys get guys from OEM's on the show. I love that sort of insight.

GG, it seems like it's been forever since i've heard you on a radio show.

Great show you two

I love it when you guys get guys from OEM's on the show. I love that sort of insight.

GG, it seems like it's been forever since i've heard you on a radio show.

I know! We have had the show with you and P4B and the Greenside but not a ton of ITR lately so I haven't been on air too much. No worries though I am not going anywhere. I have started to really enjoy doing the radio shows so I promise you will be hearing plenty from me. :smile:

Back