Can you imagine if the adopted a program like our cellular company. Just pay a monthly fee and get the latest and greatest gear!!

TM is trying that right now. They call it "The Turn".

Looking forward to what comes. Them letting Doc Hock go wild is paying off.

Give me jailbreak in a fairway, plzthxbye
Ditto, love what I see out of the epic driver head, would be super cool to see it in a fairway!

Lost me at Steelhead. No bueno for me.

If what I'm hearing is correct, in order for the jailbreak to be worth it in the fairway they had to make the face taller similar to the Steelhead.

I'm not a fan of the Steelhead at all. Give me shallow and give me launch !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If what I'm hearing is correct, in order for the jailbreak to be worth it in the fairway they had to make the face taller similar to the Steelhead.

I'm not a fan of the Steelhead at all. Give me shallow and give me launch !!

I'd totally be ok with that in a 3W!

I've never played a deep faced 3W, but if means I get Jailbreak tech I think I'd give it a shot. Love the Jailbreak tech in my driver!

A deeper faced 4w with jailbreak would be amazing for me. Primarily a tee weapon but added loft for those rare occasions where I need fw off the deck!

A deeper faced 4w with jailbreak would be amazing for me. Primarily a tee weapon but added loft for those rare occasions where I need fw off the deck!

Good call on the 4W! That would be nice between driver and 3h and be easier off the deck when needed...

It is going to take a ton for me to consider upgrading from my Epic driver. Though a deeper faced 4w with jailbreak off the tee sounds like something I could really enjoy.

I put a set of Steelhead xr irons in my cart at Callaway.com today. Now I'm thinking... Have you heard about new irons also? Should I hold off for a bit, wait for a price drop or possibly more new lefthanded inventory on Preowned? :banghead:

Callaway Rogue

I’d love for the new model to come out.. so I can maybe get lucky on Callaway doing a buy one get one on the current fairway woods and hybrids.

A deep face FW, yes please.

I'm sure whatever Callaway has in store for 2018 will be game changing.

I put a set of Steelhead xr irons in my cart at Callaway.com today. Now I'm thinking... Have you heard about new irons also? Should I hold off for a bit, wait for a price drop or possibly more new lefthanded inventory on Preowned? :banghead:

Not sure about all the irons. The only irons he mentioned was the X Forged and there is already a thread on those. With them just releasing the Steelheads probably nothing to replace those. The Apex line is due a refresh but its doing so well, may they do like Ping did with the S55s and they hold on for 3 years. They couldn't make anything better to replace those and still really haven't as the iBlades have been a flop by those standards.

I can't wait to hit the driver and fairways. I can't imagine how they could improve upon the Epic, which is 100% the best driver I have ever played. But I also loved the XR16, so maybe putting jailbreak in that type of club could be even better for me. I know options are always good so I love it. Jailbreak in fairways = they will be mine.

I would love a fairway with jailbreak tech. If I can get more ball speed with the driver it will be hard to resist

If it's an upgrade to the XR line, my interest is piqued. I still love my XR16, thing is a bomber for me.

Can't wait to see what Callaway has lined up for 2018.

I will be very bummed if they don't have a replacement for the CF16 irons by early next year...itching to get new irons.

440cc? jailbreak? xr replacement? yes please

curious as to the name change though, the X series seems have built up a lot of brand equity over the years

I will be very bummed if they don't have a replacement for the CF16 irons by early next year...itching to get new irons.

Curious if these X Forged and UT’s are what us that have the CF16’s will look at next. I know the UT’s will be out in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking forward to what comes. Them letting Doc Hock go wild is paying off.

Give me jailbreak in a fairway, plzthxbye

I would love to see this.

Oh and a new ball I forgot to mention. He mention the rep said it would continue to change the game there too.

The only complaint I’ve had with their balls is they seem shorter than some of the others I’ve tried. I’d love to see a new ball and give them a try.

I need another Apex UT in my bag!!!!!

Back