Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

way to go Dan/Greg!

You have no idea how excited I am right now. I was already thinking of ways to get this in my hands. Now I dont have to worry about it!

You have no idea how excited I am right now. I was already thinking of ways to get this in my hands. Now I dont have to worry about it!

this crazy guy wins stuff in his sleep....

Tonight we will have in hand photos and all the details up about this awesome launch.
That's awesome, I can't wait to the see the in hand photos of this beast!

My last ditch effort to win one of these drivers. My cleverness is about tapped out. This has been a fun launch to keep up with and participate in. Way to go, Callaway!

"Just spoke to Phil. He gave the thumbs up to me winning the #LongestDriverInGolf.: http://www.callawaygolf.com/tweettounleash?gcid=twcg1 … via @CallawayGolf"

I saw that one on the site -- very good.

I'm tapped out. My last one was "[insert witty comment here]" before the hashtag. I've got nothing left.

Just sent in my last witty one. #FingersCrossed

I sent in a few last night, Chad did favorite one tweet that I sent about Dev.

I think my twitter thingy is broken. I sent in more than a dozen and never saw one of them hit their site. :at-wits-end:

I think my twitter thingy is broken. I sent in more than a dozen and never saw one of them hit their site. :at-wits-end:

Some of mine didn't make it either, dude. I imagine there are thousands of Tweets being sent every minute, so only a few get through to the site.

Final call from Callaway on this one!!

17ae36bcff7d12adbbc1fd1662006ac7.jpg

None of mine made it there, either. But, they are definitely reading them. I've had a few tweets "favorited," and they responded to one of them directly.

hopefully we can get another winner from THP!

I wonder what computer is running the contest, I'm sure it's just some random number generator type thing!

I wonder what computer is running the contest, I'm sure it's just some random number generator type thing!

They might use the same thing we use. It is a number generator, and works rather well.

Tonight we will have in hand photos and all the details up about this awesome launch.

Hope to get more details on the Trinity shaft. Looks like Callaway has a winner with this driver.

I finally got in on this. Ton's of activity, I love how Callaway is bringing this to market and what a great looking product!

I finally got in on this. Ton's of activity, I love how Callaway is bringing this to market and what a great looking product!

Callaway should be pretty happy with the guys and gals at THP. We really grabbed this bull by the horns and ran with it.

Callaway should be pretty happy with the guys and gals at THP. We really grabbed this bull by the horns and ran with it.

Good point and how better to test these out in Missouri and Nebraska, lol.

Phil just tweeted on the contest page.

Back