Callaway uDesign - custom razr fit driver colors

Booo that you can't change the top of the driver head!!!! Would of been interested!
Agreed, but check out Golfin Colors for the head colors, Chuck does nice work, and he specializes on drivers.

This is pretty cool. Would be pretty cool if it became the norm among all manufactures someday. Would be nice too if it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

what an excellent idea. I just designed one, it will only cost me $625...hahaha

I want pink lol

Strange, the stock udesign doesn't allow for X flex.. Gotta go 'custom' to get it. Doesn't seem like an upcharge when I add the trinity in 'custom' in X.

uDesign.png

Either way, crazy attractive.

drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11983_11975_2_zpsed91c948.png
Maybe some Canes Support

drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11983_11975_1_zps1b9ce9f1.png

I'm not a Canes guy....but because its you, I'll like it. :alien:

I love the all-black. Very mean looking
Spoiler
drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11980_11973_1.png

Or Red/black
Spoiler
drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11980_11978_1.png

Really like the blue and green...............

Jank, I never thought about all black. NICE!

I've played with the r11 and the white crown which gives a nice contract when lining up. I just now thought, would the green blend in too much with the surrounding green grass that it might not give that same appeal?

I've played with the r11 and the white crown which gives a nice contract when lining up. I just now thought, would the green blend in too much with the surrounding green grass that it might not give that same appeal?
Its certainly an interesting thing to think about.

Certainly adds value to a sightline eh?

Jank, I never thought about all black. NICE!
I was thinking the same thing, it never dawned on me either, but it looks awesome!!!

Anyone thinking all white???
drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11970_11969_1.png

That's pretty cool. Shame you can't change the colour of the crown.

I might be missing something, but there is a crown color choice option on the page....

I might be missing something, but there is a crown color choice option on the page....

When uDesign debuted, for the Razr Fit, changing the crown color wasn't an option (at least that I am aware of). That option came about for the newer Razr Fit Xtreme.

Oh that looks nice.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Agreed, but I am leaning towards the blue options. (EDIT: Also really like the looks of the all-black)

drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11980_11974_1.png

Back