Callaway UPro MX GPS

I had an initial problem with getting 'unlimted' courses but I used it once on the course with no problems.

I got a survey from Callaway the other day to fill out...asking questions about the performance, coming out with an software update..etc.

I completed it. Did anyone else get this?

oh yeah got it today and under the last part I filled in the entire issue that I and many others faced to even get it to sync. Hopefully someone will read.

I just have the upro and am having trouble syncing. Tells me to go into device manager which I do not see. Any thoughts. I thought the two weren't the same a d I wouldn't be affected but it looks like I might be

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

I just have the upro and am having trouble syncing. Tells me to go into device manager which I do not see. Any thoughts. I thought the two weren't the same a d I wouldn't be affected but it looks like I might be

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

Device mgr is on your comp; not the upro.

Right click my comp icon, prop.. Should be tabbed

Used the upro mx today...only problem in had was on one hole it took a while to figure out the distance but i think i hit a wrong button.

I think the scoresheet is hard to use....but i love the anypoint.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 10.1" using Tapatalk

Used the upro mx today...only problem in had was on one hole it took a while to figure out the distance but i think i hit a wrong button.

I think the scoresheet is hard to use....but i love the anypoint.
Glad yours is working bg. I still can't get mine to sync to website so can't download any of the pro courses. I'm in the same boat as so many others and still no good fix from Callaway. Latest one from tech support is "ask for a replacement" even tho my issue is exactly the same as a gazillion others.

0717111017.jpg

Here is a picture of mine. What a bombed 3 Hybrid lol. Taylormade Rescue 2011=Pure AMAZING

I have not been able to sync my upro yet, therefore am not officially registered yet. I have sent an email through tech support a few days after the website went live detailing my problem. I also sent my device serial # into Callaway before the site went live. I hope they will honor their promise of free pro mode courses even though I have not been able to refister my device yet even though I have tried multiple times.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

God Bless you guys for continuing to try, I gave up on the unit and getting Callaway to respond to me. I'll just chalk it up to a bad decision, fortunately it half the price of the SGX.

Everything works now except for some of the features on the website but the unit works quite well and pro mode is working. Would be nice to have the club tracking info, round statistics and everything else that is suppose to be on the site but it works just fine without that and i'm sure it will be up eventually. I love the device for the yardage then keeping my scores and being able to upload to the site for averages, FIR%, GIR%, avg putts, and much more to come.

Starting to figure mine out and enjoyed it today. It couldn't make it for 36 holes though, lasted about 28.

Starting to figure mine out and enjoyed it today. It couldn't make it for 36 holes though, lasted about 28.

Yea idk if it will make it a full 36 or not. Just too much color, statistics, and other great features in it that uses too much of the battery up.

Yea idk if it will make it a full 36 or not. Just too much color, statistics, and other great features in it that uses too much of the battery up.

Yeah, looks like I am going to need to buy a spare battery. Hopefully that doesn't mess with the score storage for that second 18.

Yeah, looks like I am going to need to buy a spare battery. Hopefully that doesn't mess with the score storage for that second 18.

Maybe a question to email to callaway.

No problem -- changing the battery between rounds (or in the middle of a round) doesn't mess up the scores. I've done it a few times.

well downloaded my 2nd course Pro Mode course...and for the 2nd time, was unable to use it, downloaded images are just WAYYYY too dark

So, I know I've been an advocate of being patient, but I took my upro back today. I really liked it, I thought the features were solid, but having played a round with someone who has a GPS with a much larger screen, I think that's going to end up being the selling feature for me.

Sorry to bail on it guys, but the lack of sync'ing ability finally struck a chord..

So, I know I've been an advocate of being patient, but I took my upro back today. I really liked it, I thought the features were solid, but having played a round with someone who has a GPS with a much larger screen, I think that's going to end up being the selling feature for me.

Sorry to bail on it guys, but the lack of sync'ing ability finally struck a chord..

I dont blame you one bit, after not being able to use the Promode again cause of the issues, Ive considered bailing as well. Then I saw matt's, with the big colorful screen and got real jealous

well, some good news.

WHen you do brighten the screen, the ProMode aerial images are much lighter and readable. From there, when you do the flyover, it really looks awesome!

well, some good news.

WHen you do brighten the screen, the ProMode aerial images are much lighter and readable. From there, when you do the flyover, it really looks awesome!

Nice to hear that dude.. Feeling less inclined to take it back now?

Nice to hear that dude.. Feeling less inclined to take it back now?

I would say that, I sent an email to the guy at Callaway with about 5 issues I see people having in general, and basically told him its tough to defend the product still with this many bugs and functionality that still isnt working...we will see what he says
Told him at its current state, its no different than a $1 app on my phone (slight exageration)

I still am not sold on the uPro. I "accidentally" bought an SGX tonight on ebay to compare side by side this weekend. I suppose one of the two will be for sale on here next week if anyone is interested.

I still am not sold on the uPro. I "accidentally" bought an SGX tonight on ebay to compare side by side this weekend. I suppose one of the two will be for sale on here next week if anyone is interested.

See what happens after you spend a day with OEM. You start accidentally buying things

just tap it in!

lol funny I thought about doing the same thing with the new upro till I read this thread. Sticking with the sgx.

lol funny I thought about doing the same thing with the new upro till I read this thread. Sticking with the sgx.

I'm about to get the SGX myself.. That thing is NASTY!

(no offense upro haha)

I'm about to get the SGX myself.. That thing is NASTY!

(no offense upro haha)

Love mine. Pay the fee and forget about it. Till next year haha

Back