Checking in from Pittsburgh/St Marys, PA

Welcome to THP.

Welcome and congrats because you have found the Mother lode of Golf Info :blob:

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Always nice to see more Pittsburgh folks on the boards. Are you in St. Mary's currently or a bit closer to the city?

Welcome and enjoy!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

welcome darren. you will enjoy....

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP man!

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome! Always nice to see more Pittsburgh folks on the boards. Are you in St. Mary's currently or a bit closer to the city?

I'm in Oakland right now studying at THE University of Pittsburgh! Hail to Pitt!

I'm in Oakland right now studying at THE University of Pittsburgh! Hail to Pitt!

Even better! That's awesome. I'm working toward my Master's at Duquesne right now.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Even better! That's awesome. I'm working toward my Master's at Duquesne right now.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Kudos, sir! I could never, EVER bring myself to that much schooling. Good thing I don't require it, eh? Speaking of Pittsburgh, are you aware of any indoor ranges around here that I could test my new irons out at?

Kudos, sir! I could never, EVER bring myself to that much schooling. Good thing I don't require it, eh? Speaking of Pittsburgh, are you aware of any indoor ranges around here that I could test my new irons out at?

Yep - take a ride over to Neville Island (Robert Morris). They have an excellent golf dome. From Pitt, take 376W to Carson Street, get off onto Carson Street toward 51N. Just stay toward 51N and you'll see signs for Neville Island. Ten minutes from Oakland if you don't catch any traffic. It's a huge golf dome with a putting green and practice bunkers.

Steel Tappin'

AH! YES! I forgot all about Neville Island! Thank you, thank you! Can't wait to get over there.

Back