U heard wrong...tour pros love cutting. ...fact
Negative delusional one, they can't love it. Cause this is typically a shot done by those that can't find the green with an approach shot. And it's also for those that are struggling with the YIPS

I can't believe with all the threads Thainer was reviving today, that he didn't touch this one!

Negative delusional one, they can't love it. Cause this is typically a shot done by those that can't find the green with an approach shot. And it's also for those that are struggling with the YIPS

Wrong. ..phil...ernie...rory all chutt

every done it from the beach? Mr. 441 did with a betti

My favorite was the Sunday morning round after the CT invitational

After 1st hole chutt: "I'm never chutting again"

After 2nd hole chutt: "I'm never chutting again"

Chutts again on 4th hole...

My favorite was the Sunday morning round after the CT invitational

After 1st hole chutt: "I'm never chutting again"

After 2nd hole chutt: "I'm never chutting again"

Chutts again on 4th hole...

Only because I did such a poor job of caddying for.him.

Only because I did such a poor job of caddying for.him.

U came back on back 9

Funny u mention that...that day was the last time I hit hybo off the deck well

Tuesday me, Wake and Mward were Tyne putting on 18 when Wake says it would be cool to Tyne chutt. Tyne putting is cool. Tyne CHUTTING is just plain wrong!

JM

every done it from the beach? Mr. 441 did with a betti

I have. fairly hard sand, little to no lip and it sometimes works!

I still remember when the word "chutt" was banned on the forum, those were good days. #teamnochutt

Tapping from my IPhone

I chutted this past weekend from the rough near a water hazard to close enough to save my par on the next putt! Sometimes the ole Texas wedge is simply the safest option.

I still remember when the word "chutt" was banned on the forum, those were good days. #teamnochutt

Tapping from my IPhone

Embrace it or fall behind the times

Embrace it or fall behind the times

Embrace the chutt. Now you're rivaling Jman with embrace the loft. I wonder what happens if you embrace both of those things.

Witnessed back to back awesome chutts Sunday. MikeDean under a tree and on the same hole Tyler from the foliage behind said tree. Both ended up on the green IIRC. Definitely revolutionary, only a matter of time before we see it on tour. Sweeping the nation.

Witnessed back to back awesome chutts Sunday. MikeDean under a tree and on the same hole Tyler from the foliage behind said tree. Both ended up on the green IIRC. Definitely revolutionary, only a matter of time before we see it on tour. Sweeping the nation.

Haha I almost forgot about that! I ended on the green but a little further than planned as I had some pine, a cart path, some more pine, and some rough to get there!

Yeah sunday I really could have chutted from 150 out and done better

I was faced with a difficult decision today, chutt or no chutt??? I chutted and ended up with a kick in par, 441 might be on to something.

Next Saturday someone needs to show me how to chutt

Back