Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Beard videos are always solid. I believe Tim won the first time with a Cleveland wedge video! I need to channel my vine skills to throw up a video for CG too.

This is true! I need to find that post that on the Cleveland 2014 thread haha

Gotta submit mine

Not working

Ok got it. Good luck everyone

This is why you can only trust #SmartSquare. @ClevelandGolf @hackersparadise teaming up for #THPMC https://t.co/IVwKkpVmrN

Rob dean @robman51884
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Great freaking job bro

Great freaking job bro

Would be cool having cleveland sponsor the Dean brothers. Similar to the Bash brothers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice Roberto! Might want to wash that putter before you put it back in the bag.

Nice Roberto! Might want to wash that putter before you put it back in the bag.

Thanks. I'll leave it to the imagination on what I was doing in there 5 minutes before that

:female-fighter: :act-up:

I wanted to use a real putter in my video in store, but none of the local stores have one in stock. DOH!!!

I think I have my concept finalized, time to film!

I wanted to use a real putter in my video in store, but none of the local stores have one in stock. DOH!!!

I think I have my concept finalized, time to film!

Come on Kyle!! I want to see it!

Lol, mine is lame but here she is.

THis thread is just awesome.

The creativity has certainly continued with this one

Here we go again, good luck everyone!

Here we go again, good luck everyone!

Awesome work!

Big thanks to THP and Cleveland Golf for allowing us to represent them at the Morgan Cup 2014. My vision and putting wasn't as good as it used to be, until now!

Don't be square daddy-o, get square!

Last edited:
I had fun trying to put this one together, ended up being only two locations for filming!!!

I was sad I couldn't find a putter in the entire city of Lincoln! My car said 7*F when I got out to film. Now that's chilly, thank goodness for hats, gloves and coats. But the course was still pretty!

Nice one Parshooter.

I do know this...whoever reps Cleveland in the MC will have the advantage on the greens if they go with the SmartSquare.

That's the truth. #markitdown

Nice one Parshooter.

I do know this...whoever reps Cleveland in the MC will have the advantage on the greens if they go with the SmartSquare.

That's the truth. #markitdown

This will be done. It is all but in my bag.

Back