Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection Putters

Set up and alignment with my HB #10 seems so natural and easy. I rarely miss because of missing my line--it's normally the read itself.

Reading tax code is easier than reading greens for me but the HB makes getting the speed pretty darn easy. My usual miss is short and since adding the #6 that miss has all but disappeared. The headpro at my course always tells me 80% of short putts never go in :D the #6 is making it so he doesn't have to remind me every time we meet up.

My HB3 with the new(ish) SuperStroke, cut down 2" is performing wonderfully. I've been fiddling with my putting stroke lately, and have been getting a great roll on the ball, going straight to where I want it to go. MY distance control hasn't been great since shortening it, but I'm getting there. A little more adjustment and I'll be set.

15 putts yesterday. 12 foot birdie, 15 foot bogey save. Even the putts I missed were rolling very well. The finish has held up very well after a while summer of play and practice. The HB collection is a winner!

15 putts yesterday. 12 foot birdie, 15 foot bogey save. Even the putts I missed were rolling very well. The finish has held up very well after a while summer of play and practice. The HB collection is a winner!

I was noticing that, also. Mine still looks brand new. I average 4 full rounds per week, and we started reviewing these back in April. So, yes, it's holding up really well. The HB #10 has earned a permanent spot in the bag as my gamer. Three putts are very rare with this, and, usually the result of carelessness or lack of focus. I have a lot of confidence with this baby.

I put the #10 in play for the first time today. The putter really frames the ball well for me and helps me line up the putt. I love the way the ball comes off the face of this putter.

My distance control was really good all day. I only had one put that ran to far by and that was due to a misread on my part. The highlight was about a 20 foot down hill putt breaking left to right from the collar. The greens were pretty speedy so if I missed it then it probably would have run 15 feet by, but the ball hit the stick dead center and dropped. I don't know if it has permanently knocked put the Odyssey Milled, but it certainly will be the only putter I carry to the course tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Finally bought this bad boy:

putter.jpg

Firstly, it's so damn pretty!

Second, I haven't tested it yet but taking a few swings at home I really like the weight and balance.

Got it with the stock grip, which I like so far - coming from a SuperStroke 2.0 on my Scotty. Also, got this in 34" compared to the Scotty in 35" and I can't believe how much of a difference it makes.

Can't wait to get rolling with it.

After quite a few rounds with my HB3 I can say that It's staying the bag. I love this thing, and don't see myself parting with it unless I get fitted for a putter and end up with something high-end in the distant future.

I’m 3 rounds deep into the HB 6 and I’m really happy with the early results. The feel of the putter is a huge improvement over my previous gamer. I’ve also noticed more of my putts are getting to the hole instead of 6” short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I'm loving my putter too.

Took a little getting used to but I'm getting on very well with it now.

Played on a local course on Friday that has unbelievably quick greens and I only had one 3 putt, that's a win in my books!

I’m 3 rounds deep into the HB 6 and I’m really happy with the early results. The feel of the putter is a huge improvement over my previous gamer. I’ve also noticed more of my putts are getting to the hole instead of 6” short.

I have been wondering how that HB 6 is working out for you, glad to hear it!

I have to say that I love my HB #10. I have been using It for about a month now and I don't know if I have ever putted better than I am these days. It rolls the ball as true as any putter I have ever used. And for the price point you won't find a better putter.

Last edited:
I have to say that I love my HB #10. I have been using out for about a month now and I don't know if I have ever plutted better than I am these days. It rolls the ball as true as any putter I have ever used. And for the price point you won't find a better putter.

Agreed. Great weighting and fantastic looks. I was rolling the ball well with the #10 this weekend on some pretty crappy greens. I'm a huge fan.

Back in here to announce that I had a 3-putt yesterday. The reason that's significant is that I honestly can't remember the last one I had with my HB #10. I know it's been several weeks--it may have been when I played Sawgrass early in September. I can't remember a putter that feels this comfortable in my hands, and, I've been playing golf for a long, long time. Y'all keep laying out $300-$400 for those Scotty's and Betti's. This Huntington Beach line from Cleveland is an absolute steal at $99!

Back in here to announce that I had a 3-putt yesterday. The reason that's significant is that I honestly can't remember the last one I had with my HB #10. I know it's been several weeks--it may have been when I played Sawgrass early in September. I can't remember a putter that feels this comfortable in my hands, and, I've been playing golf for a long, long time. Y'all keep laying out $300-$400 for those Scotty's and Betti's. This Huntington Beach line from Cleveland is an absolute steal at $99!
100% agree with you Ken!!

I was a mediocre putter at best until read a bit about head types vs stroke types. I had a look at my stroke type, realised I had a slight arc, so tried an Anser and another blade putter (want to say Odyssey?), liked them both a lot more than my previous (cheap mallet) and then just for curiosity picked up an HB #1 for comparison...

Cut to today, and I tell all my golfing friends: if they ever, EVER, hear me even talking about trying out new putters, to knock me out cold and take my wallet off me. The HB #1 is hands down the biggest combined stroke saver and bargain for me.

It's the club that piqued my interest into Cleveland, led me to read other Cleveland news, reviews etc. and ended up with my being here. For which I can only apologise. ;)

I’m likely going to order a HB #8 with the oversized grip in the next week or so. To anyone who has ordered the cleveland HB with an O/s grip...is that grip similar to the superstroke 3.0? Thanks in advance

Finally ordered HB #1. Been bagging Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 and have been doing better with than when I was trying to make a mallet work. So I figured what the heck. This is easily the cheapest was to get into a milled putter. Really hope I like it.

I’m likely going to order a HB #8 with the oversized grip in the next week or so. To anyone who has ordered the cleveland HB with an O/s grip...is that grip similar to the superstroke 3.0? Thanks in advance

Size wise, it's pretty similar.

Taking a trip next weekend down to AL for some golf. Re-gripped my HB 6 and looking forward to rolling it again after getting it late last year.

Just put my CS#6 back in play this past weekend after a long hiatus with it. No 3 putts and it felt great. Made a couple of 10-12 footers. Hope it remains this way:act-up:

Just pulled the trigger on the HB #1 after hearing some great things about the collection. Think I'm going to use the standard grip it comes with for now, but wondering what you all think about throwing a flat cat or superstroke on it?

Just pulled the trigger on the HB #1 after hearing some great things about the collection. Think I'm going to use the standard grip it comes with for now, but wondering what you all think about throwing a flat cat or superstroke on it?
I liked the stock grip. It fit in my hands very nicely. I did change to a larger grip (tour snsr) after a period of time and also liked that. Only thing I would point out is the head will feel a lot lighter with a heavier grip.

The standard grip is a shape I don't usually use, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. I've been thinking about removing an oversized grip and going back to the original, and beyond the shape it has a really nice texture to it too.

Got the HB 6 out for 72 holes this past weekend and it didn't disappoint. Tee to green was up and down all weekend, but the putter was solid. Fast, sloped greens were tough, but the HB 6 was up to the challenge. It was nice to step up to every putt with confidence. I really enjoy this putter. Looking forward to getting it out for a full season this year.

Back