Club Clash Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what shape this style event takes, THP always does things big, better and the best! Throw in live driver testing with a ton of drivers, can't wait to see what direction this event goes! Bring on the deets!!!

Going to be an event for the ages!

This just seems to have awesome sauce all over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to Hawk about this one today and going to have to unleash the beast soon...

Talked to Hawk about this one today and going to have to unleash the beast soon...

Release the Kraken

Can't wait to hear the details on this one!

Let the dogs out to hunt already:thankyou:

I have an idea of what is coming but I can't wait to see the fine print. This is going to be great and will open some eyes for sure.

Just the teasers sound awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cry "Havoc!", and let slip the dogs of this club war, already.

If we pull off the rough plan, well I guess all I can say is you're welcome for an awesome time.

If we pull off the rough plan, well I guess all I can say is you're welcome for an awesome time.

thanks in advance?

take a bow sir.

Game changing.

No, thank you in advance.
Hmm, Hawk thanking MD441 in advance makes me wonder if Mike's got some heavy lifting ahead of him. If so, that's a good thing for all of us.

I have a feeling this one is gonna be a heck of a good time when the details come out.

Sounds exciting for sure!!!

Hmm, Hawk thanking MD441 in advance makes me wonder if Mike's got some heavy lifting ahead of him. If so, that's a good thing for all of us.

yes I certainly do, started about a month ago, progressing nicely

You guys are killing me with the teasers. Isn't it time already? lol

There are a whole lot of awesome things going on.

Gauntlet Signups ongoing now
Wilson Staff Event with free irons signups coming very soon
Legacy kicks off in a couple of weeks
Cleveland Event w/ putters and wedges coming very soon

This will definitely get rolled out, but we have so much awesome going on right now, it has to take its place in line.

There are a whole lot of awesome things going on.

Gauntlet Signups ongoing now
Wilson Staff Event with free irons signups coming very soon
Legacy kicks off in a couple of weeks
Cleveland Event w/ putters and wedges coming very soon

This will definitely get rolled out, but we have so much awesome going on right now, it has to take its place in line.

THP...Killin' it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back