We like numbers! Lets see em

I'm not going to incriminate myself :LOL:. Spin numbers were high. Fitter believes they were caused by swing issues, OTT and path.

I just know that I put my own hard earned cash down, first on the standard LTDx and then on the LTDx LS. As I have stated the 10.5* for the LS was different than the 9* on the standard, but using the same shaft for both, there is no question for me what I saw and which head performed better. Moreover, experiencing them on the course, with multiple rounds for each driver, is a much better test than a one to two hour fitting.

Even as helpful as a good fitting is, the best proof is what one experiences out on the golf course. I want to try both AeroJet heads, but I am not in the position to purchase both again this year. I may have to go to a fitting.
Always a good idea. It feels weird to say this because I try not to encourage it, but you know your numbers well, you know the different effects changes tend to have for you.. is there anywhere near you that you could get good numbers on them, decide off those, and purchase from that has a 90-day playability if it wasn't quite as expected for you on course? Like I said it's a rare situation that I would ask that, but you take great care of your stuff and wouldn't abuse that courtesy in any way.

Always a good idea. It feels weird to say this because I try not to encourage it, but you know your numbers well, you know the different effects changes tend to have for you.. is there anywhere near you that you could get good numbers on them, decide off those, and purchase from that has a 90-day playability if it wasn't quite as expected for you on course? Like I said it's a rare situation that I would ask that, but you take great care of your stuff and wouldn't abuse it in any way.
I use the 90 day playability in such situations. You have stated my plan perfectly. Honestly, any of the new offerings would have a high hurdle to overcome my current driver. I am working for a couple weeks to get my swing back in shape and then I am going to go find a place to hit both heads, taking my shaft that I used last year in my Cobra heads.

For you personally, can you quantify a difference between the AeroJet and the LTDX?
The only thing I can quantify is that I swing it 1mph faster with the same shaft and it comes up every time I test it.

Oh hello
C004B1A1-8F85-4FAF-888C-E005CAD3AED0.jpeg

First impressions of the visuals was that the AJ LS sat a little flatter and the face was a little smaller. But a check with calipers showed that the face heights and the circles on the face are the same size. I grew pretty attached to the Paradise Blue but the AeroJet looks amazing and will go with more shafts haha. Knowing the aero story you can really see where that was implement around the edges and the seams vs the LTDx.

31860CEE-E3EE-40B3-BC5F-554DD5F4053A.jpeg
59C095D0-0FF9-48E0-B495-E84A6F6B775E.jpeg

F28B7A20-28D9-4348-BE7A-929A1EF3C83B.jpeg

The only thing I can quantify is that I swing it 1mph faster with the same shaft and it comes up every time I test it.
That’s cool. Isn’t that within the range that Cobra suggested people would see, based on the aerodynamics?

That’s cool. Isn’t that within the range that Cobra suggested people would see, based on the aerodynamics?
It might be? I have seen as much as 2.7, but part of this is obviously not quantifiable. Meaning sometimes you just swing faster. But when I’m hitting 15 balls and 7 of them are faster, it makes you raise some hairs.

First impressions of the visuals was that the AJ LS sat a little flatter and the face was a little smaller. But a check with calipers showed that the face heights and the circles on the face are the same size. I grew pretty attached to the Paradise Blue but the AeroJet looks amazing and will go with more shafts haha. Knowing the aero story you can really see where that was implement around the edges and the seams vs the LTDx.

View attachment 9154851
View attachment 9154852

View attachment 9154853
Did you hit them? Thoughts?

Did you hit them? Thoughts?
Should hit them here shortly, had something come up right after I took those pics

It’s photogenic.

96599752-C96B-40AE-B9B6-2E38B6B8C33A.jpeg

Sorry no sound on the second, got a text in the middle of it.

Love the shirt and the golf club whacker guy
It’s crazy how much higher my window is with the 10.5. You were right on the money with your suggestion. Thanks again.

It’s crazy how much higher my window is with the 10.5. You were right on the money with your suggestion. Thanks again.
So @JB told you what to play? And Im the dictator? Hmmm😎

Back