Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Fairway Woods

I took the ride today to hit the Cobra line. The driver is legit and had a very fluid flow and sound when on it's way down. I hit a few bad shots but most were good for being off the rack. The 3 wood also had that feeling of steadiness on the way down. Almost like it had a balancing help on the way down. So avgs were 276 with the driver and 224 with the 3 wood. My biggest find was the King Forged Tec. Those clubs felt great. I hit the 5 and 7 iron. I play a Mizuno MpH5 and the look at address was that, except a black head behind the ball. Impact was soft, ball lifted and spin was impressive. I dont like clicks on the club while making impact and this had none of that. My plan was the King MB but the Forged Tec just had that feeling. I also hit a few other brands just to make sure. So for the 3rd time and final time I am switching my iron selection. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I took the ride today to hit the Cobra line. The driver is legit and had a very fluid flow and sound when on it's way down. I hit a few bad shots but most were good for being off the rack. The 3 wood also had that feeling of steadiness on the way down. Almost like it had a balancing help on the way down. So avgs were 276 with the driver and 224 with the 3 wood. My biggest find was the King Forged Tec. Those clubs felt great. I hit the 5 and 7 iron. I play a Mizuno MpH5 and the look at address was that, except a black head behind the ball. Impact was soft, ball lifted and spin was impressive. I dont like clicks on the club while making impact and this had none of that. My plan was the King MB but the Forged Tec just had that feeling. I also hit a few other brands just to make sure. So for the 3rd time and final time I am switching my iron selection. Lol

ftb feels amazing out of the middle. and good forgiveness in mishits.

solid numbers with the driver. how would you compare it to your gamer? any comparisons for launch, spin, dispersion, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can say, I usually keep the driver straight and get good distance. Numbers, lofts, MOI, apex and all these new terms is why I enjoy this site so much. I am learning as we speak. Lol. I am going back tomorrow so I can snap shot the screen after my shots.

ftb feels amazing out of the middle. and good forgiveness in mishits.

solid numbers with the driver. how would you compare it to your gamer? any comparisons for launch, spin, dispersion, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Driver now is the PXG 9°. I'm just gonna say it flies.

Man I was looking forward to seeing that full MB set

Nice! You doing be disappointed, I love that feeling the FTB have. I can’t wait to be able to hit and see the driver and 3w, still nothing here locally

Nice! You doing be disappointed, I love that feeling the FTB have. I can’t wait to be able to hit and see the driver and 3w, still nothing here locally

I’m really wanting to hit the 3W in this line.

I’m really wanting to hit the 3W in this line.

Me too! It’s killing me reading all these points about guys trying it and I haven’t even seen one yet!

Crown pics of both white and yellow. The white has the matte finish just like the driver, the tour version goes a step further and the cobra is blacked out.

227be064365488a267e801b93d63d76d.jpg

919868c96e3ea7ada1b0848c04fb918a.jpg

Crown pics of both white and yellow. The white has the matte finish just like the driver, the tour version goes a step further and the cobra is blacked out.

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

227be064365488a267e801b93d63d76d.jpg

919868c96e3ea7ada1b0848c04fb918a.jpg

are those shaft graphics with the yellow wrap around? I'm not digging that. But everything else, I'm sold on.

Really tough for me - the avalanche crown, I like 10000x better but the yellow sole is straight

are those shaft graphics with the yellow wrap around? I'm not digging that. But everything else, I'm sold on.

Haha no thats the store's way of designating which flex the shaft is and also so people don't walk out with them

Haha no thats the store's way of designating which flex the shaft is and also so people don't walk out with them

that's what I thought, I've seen it before but wanted to check.

Wow, avalanche FTMFW for me again there!

Really tough for me - the avalanche crown, I like 10000x better but the yellow sole is straight

I feel exactly the same way. I actually gamed the TM R7 Superquad a long time ago - I loved the black/yellow on that one, so was very excited to get it back. But that matte finish on top somehow tricks my mind into thinking I can control it better. What to choose???

That's how I feel. I like that matte finish a little better, but no way am I going boring white. :alien:

That's how I feel. I like that matte finish a little better, but no way am I going boring white. :alien:

Why not? So many people associate lawyers with boring. Ha ha, jk.

That's why I'm seriously considering yellow for my driver and avalanche for my fairways. Actually.. Book it, it's a done deal. That's what I'll go with!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hit both of the heads tonight. Was absolutely sure that I was going with the standard but I’ll let the pictures sit and continue to ponder. Both were on the screws for the most part so forgiveness is an imperfect discussion presently.

Both had the atmos black 7x in there. Tried with smoke and just really didn’t get along with it.

Tour head set neutral.
5725f351bfdfd5b7faca78fa7e2c63d5.jpg

Standard head set one degree down.
e43d45631ba62274bd10c1954f82addb.jpg

Back