Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

The more I dig into the nuts and bolts behind this one, the more I'm intrigued.

I will admit, one of my great 'wants' in golf is always to end up with a Cobra driver in the bag. It was the first REAL (read, big OEM) driver I bought getting into the game a decade ago and its the brand I repped in the MC. Because of that, they always get first crack. As much as I liked the F9, there is a lot here that technologically just makes SO much sense.

Who said numbers can't be posted until January?

Could have sworn both Alex Etches and Rick Sheils said they could talk about it now and hit it but couldn’t post numbers yet because Cobra embargoed that until around the first of the year. I’d need to go back and rewatch but both made similar comments.

Could have sworn both Alex Etches and Rick Sheils said they could talk about it now and hit it but couldn’t post numbers yet because Cobra embargoed that until around the first of the year. I’d need to go back and rewatch but both made similar comments.

I have no idea what they are speaking of, but I just posted numbers from yesterday's range session in this thread.
I work with the team at Cobra Golf every single day and have never been told this.
And we have a number of pieces of content coming up that feature both numbers and them speaking to them.

I have no idea what they are speaking of, but I just posted numbers from yesterday's range session in this thread.
I work with the team at Cobra Golf every single day and have never been told this.
And we have a number of pieces of content coming up that feature both numbers and them speaking to them.
It was in Alex Etches video where he played 9 holes on the course with the new driver. He was giving the total distance of each drive but claimed he wasn't supposed to give all the numbers yet.

It was in Alex Etches video where he played 9 holes on the course with the new driver. He was giving the total distance of each drive but claimed he wasn't supposed to give all the numbers yet.

That is because the only numbers you need to know will be posted on THP! :p??

The more I dig into the nuts and bolts behind this one, the more I'm intrigued.

I will admit, one of my great 'wants' in golf is always to end up with a Cobra driver in the bag. It was the first REAL (read, big OEM) driver I bought getting into the game a decade ago and its the brand I repped in the MC. Because of that, they always get first crack. As much as I liked the F9, there is a lot here that technologically just makes SO much sense.

I am the same way. I go way back and bought the cobra SS 310 driver, I loved that thing. I like LF the F9 but it just went right to much for me, I am excited to try the speed zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently gaming the F9 and if Cobra was able to improve upon it, then absolutely one of the Speedback drivers will find its way into my bag in a few months.

Will the speedzone have the tour length option like the F9 did?

Sweet. Since my birthday is January 31 I can justify this pre order by calling it a b day present to myself

Does anyone know what weights/flex the helium will come in?

I'm hoping it makes it up to the 5f5 or even that 49gxflex!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what weights/flex the helium will come in?

I'm hoping it makes it up to the 5f5 or even that 49gxflex!

Yes.
It comes in L, R, S, X

The 49x flex proto as well?

In my data it's listed at 50 Series, so most likely around there.
And you should lose Tapatalk, you are better than that :ROFLMAO:

In my data it's listed at 50 Series, so most likely around there.
And you should lose Tapatalk, you are better than that :ROFLMAO:

Haha, totally forgot I was still using it. Site navigates much better on its own nowadays ?

I forgot about the tour length option for the F9 and really happy to hear that will be offered for the SZ!

Looking forward to seeing these on tour pretty soon. Would love to see what the ? tour players stick in the bag.

Looking forward to seeing these on tour pretty soon. Would love to see what the ? tour players stick in the bag.

Duffner put the 3w in the bag. But still rocking the F9 driver.

Have the F9 in the bag right now and love it. If Cobra improved, it will be hard to pass up the new SZ drivers... One question though, did Cobra use the F9 adaptor or shift to a new one? Would hate to have to get the shaft a new adaptor (I cringe at the through of the damage that could be done...)

Have the F9 in the bag right now and love it. If Cobra improved, it will be hard to pass up the new SZ drivers... One question though, did Cobra use the F9 adaptor or shift to a new one? Would hate to have to get the shaft a new adaptor (I cringe at the through of the damage that could be done...)

probably same as F9 as they changed to new ones from F8 to F9

i’m at the thread watch limit ?‍♂️

(just messin, bet you asked GG if there was one :LOL:)

Dont be crazy. I googled it :ROFLMAO:

Back