Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Not sure of this video from the CPG site has been posted here or not yet, but it's probably the best product marketing video I've seen from an OEM

That commercial is so ???!

The face of this is really something in pics and I'll bet in person it's even more interesting. I can't even swing a club yet and I want one.

Yup. Going to give Cobra another go. As I always do! :cool:

Ummm. Well that went well. I recorded some sound so people can hear it and will get that processed soon. Driving back now and have a stop to make but will have more coming soon.

Ummm. Well that went well. I recorded some sound so people can hear it and will get that processed soon. Driving back now and have a stop to make but will have more coming soon.

Its the thought that counts.

Avalanche is def the way to go after seeing more pics. Keep it clean. That yellow.........I just cant. I get they are trying to be loud and get attention and also have that race car theme....which is all good...but it makes me think if McDonalds would release a driver here you go.

Speedzone xtreme and the speedzone with the weight forward and back? F9 definitely had a different sound if the weight was front or back.

I'm definitely intrigued in the sound. I thought the F9 sounded great, I much preferred the sound/feel with the weight back but I had to play the weight forward.

Its the thought that counts.

Im not sure I understand.

I'm definitely intrigued in the sound. I thought the F9 sounded great, I much preferred the sound/feel with the weight back but I had to play the weight forward.

This was recorded this morning with the weight back. Working on the processing now and will get it up later today. To me the sound is similar to the F9, but with a tiny bit more higher notes. It might be my favorite sounding driver that I have hit this year.

To get something up here quick, here is a fun Tiny Planet video.

14.7 Launch
156 Ball Speed
104 Club Head Speed
2612 Spin

Will be headed back out soon and will bring the iPad and get some full data for everybody along with some fun video with some new toys.

View attachment Tiny Planet.mp4

I'm glad to hear the feedback on sound, thanks @JB, and nice swinging.

I'm glad to hear the feedback on sound, thanks @JB, and nice swinging.

You are welcome. Tiny Planets are fun, but the most important part was the sound, which was captured well there.

Anyone see the stock head cover on social yesterday? Its ??

14.7 Launch
156 Ball Speed
104 Club Head Speed
2612 Spin

Will be headed back out soon and will bring the iPad and get some full data for everybody along with some fun video with some new toys.

View attachment 8915650
Nice sound and numbers !

Sound on that is awesome, and looks like it put up some pretty solid numbers on that strike too.

14.7 Launch
156 Ball Speed
104 Club Head Speed
2612 Spin

View attachment 8915650

You been working out over there? 104 is pretty impressive.

Side note, I love the sound of Cobra Drivers.

Thats the one I saw yes. The top has the new Cobra King logo right?

That is the one.

You been working out over there? 104 is pretty impressive.

Side note, I love the sound of Cobra Drivers.

Thats about my number, depending on my old age body holding up at times :oops:

It amazes me how the tech just continues to grow each year and this is by far my favorite looking Cobra driver I've ever seen. The yellow and red just pop but aren't quite as in your face as last year's model. Really looking forward to hearing more and getting my hands on one at the golf shop after the first of the year. This is going to be hard to pass up I think.

Man.... just as I thought I was happy with my F9 setup.

I need this driver in my life.

My wife in mid January:

The face angle of these drivers is just perfect. They got alot of things right on this release and it sure looks like Cobra is gonna have a massive win.

cobra SZ.jpg

Interesting for sure! The crown does look good.
Am I the only one that doesn’t really care what the bottom looks like?
As long as the top line looks good I am good!

In hand pics.
OK... In seeing the matte white top now... I need to replace my F9 yelllow/black....
I'm in CLE so it's been hard to have this colorway in the bag.
And I do love a clean white car with good black accents too

Back