Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

These look awesome and I cant wait to get my hands on one.

Gonna be tough to decide between the heads.

Just amazing!!!

That is mesmerizing to watch. The 95% *more* milling of the face had me puzzled. This video really drives their point home. How seeing just how fine the milling on the entire *surface area* is truly amazing. Really neat to see the manufacturing process and skill displayed here. Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to a comparison between the Xtreme and the new Cleveland Launcher Turbo. Both seem like clubs aimed towards the average golfer with forgiveness and value being at a premium. I’m that golfer!

Oh, I really like the infinity symbol on the face. It may just be marketing, but the play on the milled edge of the face wraps around the face...the symbol adds to that message IMO.

I really like the looks of that Black/Yellow SPEEDZONE.

For Insta users, that are shy on the forum, we are taking questions on SpeedZone there as well in Stories.

I am very excited for this offering! These are gorgeous!

@Canadan is the SZ lower spin than they F9 from your early testing?

So what does everyone think of the infinity symbol on the face?

After seeing the in hand pics that JB posted, I gotta say I'm 100% on board with it. Think it looks phenomenal!!

I am very excited for this offering! These are gorgeous!

@Canadan is the SZ lower spin than they F9 from your early testing?
Sad to say I haven't hit them yet. When we were in Cali, it was very early on.

I kinda like it

tenor.gif

I have a feeling that this driver is going to be a fantastic success for Cobra. I hope I get a chance to try it out.

Sad to say I haven't hit them yet. When we were in Cali, it was very early on.
Soon then, I hope? They really do look fantastic! ???

A video of the Speed Zone Infinity milling process.

I'm saving up now.. These look incredible

So what does everyone think of the infinity symbol on the face?
I'd hit a driver that has a picture of grandmother on the face if it made the ball go further and be more accurate. So, I'm for it.

Soon then, I hope? They really do look fantastic! ???
Probably not for a bit for me. I did some damage to my right elbow area and will be taking a good few weeks off. Hopefully it's nothing.

Is it weird that now that I watched the video on how its made, I want one even more? :unsure:

Back