Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

If I could gain one stroke for every set of irons I have tried in the last three years, I would be on the Champions Tour.

Or, I might be able to compete with @OldandStiff in match play straight up.

Pretty sure you can hold your own against most golfers in a handicapped event - now if you got these irons, Champions Tour here you come 😂

Pretty sure you can hold your own against most golfers in a handicapped event - now if you got these irons, Champions Tour here you come 😂
Really? Ok, here I come.

Hey, I am not going to lie and say that I don’t dream multiple times a day of hitting these irons multiple times a day. See what I just did there?

Hey, I am not going to lie and say that I don’t dream multiple times a day of hitting these irons multiple times a day. See what I just did there?

I’ll let you know how these feel/perform when I get them out on course end of this week/early next week

If I could gain one stroke for every set of irons I have tried in the last three years, I would be on the Champions Tour.

Or, I might be able to compete with @OldandStiff in match play straight up.

Why you gotta put my youthful spirit with the champion's tour like that?! :cry: I bought a golf hoodie today!! :LOL:

Those look absolutely fantastic, but have to admit just based on the photos I do like the finish on the FTs more. I will of course have to try them....and thinking they would look fantastic with my black $ shafts in them. Hmmmmmm.....

Those look absolutely fantastic, but have to admit just based on the photos I do like the finish on the FTs more. I will of course have to try them....and thinking they would look fantastic with my black $ shafts in them. Hmmmmmm.....
I’m a satin guy through and through as well, but something about that MIM profile...

I’m a satin guy through and through as well, but something about that MIM profile...

Yeah it's fairly attractive on many levels.

Too early in the day for luscious
Ive been up since 5 with a toddler, it’s time for a loquacious vocabulary today.

See, that's exactly where I am. Absolutely love the satin finish and struggle to see past it but...there is something about it like you say!

Ive been up since 5 with a toddler, it’s time for a loquacious vocabulary today.

lol I just sent Jenn a photo of a stack of books. Man has been up since she left and I needed him down for about 30 minutes to get ready for the day. 11 books later I guess I could accept those big words already even though Ive been reading Pout Pout Fish haha

See, that's exactly where I am. Absolutely love the satin finish and struggle to see past it but...there is something about it like you say!
Yup. I’m usually pretty vehemently against polished looks....but these tempted me.

lol I just sent Jenn a photo of a stack of books. Man has been up since she left and I needed him down for about 30 minutes to get ready for the day. 11 books later I guess I could accept those big words already even though Ive been reading Pout Pout Fish haha
A literary classic. I used to make freshmen who pouted in class sign a copy and rewarded it as my class award at the end of the year.

Now, I think Leo needs some irons...that are his dads size for now....

A literary classic. I used to make freshmen who pouted in class sign a copy and rewarded it as my class award at the end of the year.

These Cobras might be out of of his league....but man the early reviews on them are pretty stellar.

These Cobras might be out of of his league....but man the early reviews on them are pretty stellar.
Oh come on, he’s got Jenn’s DNA, he’s a natural ballstriker.

I’ve got to say, they’re all he best looking a cobra irons I’ve seen, to my eye, in a while. Not that the Tec aren’t pretty, but these scream something else altogether

I love a good roast first thing in the morning.

Oh come on, he’s got Jenn’s DNA, he’s a natural ballstriker.

I’ve got to say, they’re all he best looking a cobra irons I’ve seen, to my eye, in a while. Not that the Tec aren’t pretty, but these scream something else altogether

But that was savage 😬

I think a really fun head to head would be these and the MIzuno MP20 MMCs. They both are billed as a players iron. They both have some tungsten weighting. It these would provide similar performance for me in terms of distance, ball flight, and dispersion, I would be so stoked. I will always have a soft spot in my heart and bag for Cobra.

Back