Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Well, well, well. This is a hard ponder then at the moment. I’m not really in the market for irons but also not, not in the market.
You just wrote my biography :ROFLMAO:

Not trying to be that guy....was that struck well? Sounded heavy.

Not trying to be that guy....was that struck well? Sounded heavy.
That one was struck pretty well. Face impact showed that anyway.

That one was struck pretty well. Face impact showed that anyway.

Ok. Could be just the way it sounded on my phone. I'm not exactly in a great environment for audio right now.

Ok. Could be just the way it sounded on my phone. I'm not exactly in a great environment for audio right now.
At least it’s no longer on a death bed :ROFLMAO:

Sort of wishing I’d ordered the 4 wiggle now...

That’s awesome, how many sets does that make sitting in your garage? Looking forward to some comparisons, these irons are really do look like the complete package to me

That’s awesome, how many sets does that make sitting in your garage? Looking forward to some comparisons, these irons are really do look like the complete package to me
No garage, they’re by my putting green in staff bags. Only three, others have been given to HS kids who don’t have good clubs.

No garage, they’re by my putting green in staff bags. Only three, others have been given to HS kids who don’t have good clubs.

Right on, those kids r pretty lucky

They’re jerks. But I love them. ;)

That gap wedge looks really good. Great shape.
I could see that club in my bag.

Gosh these look better and better every time I come back in this thread. Still bummed about RH only though 😢

Gosh these look better and better every time I come back in this thread. Still bummed about RH only though 😢

Still only preorder period, plenty of time for them to add options for “the other side”

Still only preorder period, plenty of time for them to add options for “the other side”
One can hope! Not that I need any new clubs with my December event, but I just can't help myself!

It’s the internet the ponder is always strong, whereas the need is not 😂
If I could gain one stroke for every set of irons I have tried in the last three years, I would be on the Champions Tour.

Or, I might be able to compete with @OldandStiff in match play straight up.

Back