I can't wait for the fitting. I've hit the regular RadSpeed but not the XB yet. The RadSpeed with weight forward is definitely a mid flight SUPER low spin option for me. Great in Texas winds, but I don't think it will max my distance in regular play. Going to also test moving weights around. My miss isn't really a slice, so I don't think the draw biased version is in the cards for me

Was able to hit both tonight. Thought the XB would be for me, but the RadSpeed took off the spin I needed. Big shoutout to Golf Exchange in Cincinnati to spend a little time indulging me with an impromptu fitting.

Last edited:
Aw man, I want things to open up so that I can hit these NOW! I've never actually even seen one in person, and I am so desperate to get my hands on them I could almost weep! You guys are showing that this just performs all ways round, am very excited indeed by it.

Was able to hit both tonight. Thought the XB would be for me, but the RadSpeed took off the spin I needed. Big shoutout to Golf Exchange in Cincinnati to spend a little time indulging me with an impromptu fitting.
Did you lock down your driver?

Did you lock down your driver?

I’m going to give it one more go but not sure if the set-up I had with the f1 shaft and 12 gram in the front can be beat from what I saw, plus I really liked the matte of the RadSpeed compared to the XB.

While I’ve at times been fooled in the past off the first few swings, sometimes you just know...

Aw man, I want things to open up so that I can hit these NOW! I've never actually even seen one in person, and I am so desperate to get my hands on them I could almost weep! You guys are showing that this just performs all ways round, am very excited indeed by it.

I can’t wait to follow along on your journey from Aberdeen to Vegas. Having gone through the club selection process last year, I am interested in seeing how everyone decides what to put in their MC bags this year.

So happy for you that you will be able to participate this year. I know the feeling that you and your Hackers mates (and the Paradise guys too) are going through right now. And it’s a very good feeling.

I can’t wait to follow along on your journey from Aberdeen to Vegas. Having gone through the club selection process last year, I am interested in seeing how everyone decides what to put in their MC bags this year.

So happy for you that you will be able to participate this year. I know the feeling that you and your Hackers mates (and the Paradise guys too) are going through right now. And it’s a very good feeling.
Hopefully the non-essential retail shops will open up prior to the ordering date, otherwise I'll be ordering blind a little bit but I've got a good idea of what I'll be using so can use the summer to tweak as necessary. It all seems just like a dream still, even after all this time it hasn't sunk in properly..

Hopefully the non-essential retail shops will open up prior to the ordering date, otherwise I'll be ordering blind a little bit but I've got a good idea of what I'll be using so can use the summer to tweak as necessary. It all seems just like a dream still, even after all this time it hasn't sunk in properly..

It probably won’t sink in until October when you get off the plane in Vegas. Again, enjoy the next five plus months.

It probably won’t sink in until October when you get off the plane in Vegas. Again, enjoy the next five plus months.
Jetlagged to hell and looking about me at all the bright lights :LOL:

Just placed an order on the 3/13 for the XB after being fitted for the first time ever.
Now the anxiety is sky high like a kid a month before Christmas waiting for this to come in. 😅😅

Just placed an order on the 3/13 for the XB after being fitted for the first time ever.
Now the anxiety is sky high like a kid a month before Christmas waiting for this to come in. 😅😅
That’s fun. Let us know how it goes

I hit the Speedzone last year and it was a good run at it. I am looking forward to the driver fitting as I have not had a proper driver fitting since I got the GBB Epic and that was 3 drivers ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some nice weather here in the northeast the past few days so was finally able to get out to the course and give it a go. My driver for reference, XB in Tour Length, 9 degree head with the RDX Smoke in 60. Last years driver, standard Speedzone, 9 degree, weight back, Velocore blue.

Now, Ill take most of this with a grain of salt since it was the first time out. Temps were also in the 40's to start the round but eventually made their way up to 60. Course was frozen underneath with a mush top so not a lot of rollout. I typically like to play a little cut and eliminate all left side misses where I can. The XB did not disappoint. I pulled one but other than that, everything started left and faded back to the center. I was actually surprised how much movement I was getting as everything I had read almost made me believe this things was so point and shoot I wouldn't even be able to move the ball, but I had no problems. Again, might just be a product of a rusty swing as well. Distance wasn't all there but again, weather and course conditions were not ideal. I got one out in the 270 range but finished around 243 on the day according to arccos for smart distance. My smart distance last year was 263.

Overall, I loved the sound and feel of the Xb. Looks great from address. Tour length and weighting felt really good. Ball height seemed a little low for me so might have to loft up a tad. Not putting too much stock in the distance numbers and I was happy not to see any leftward turns. I'll be excited to get this out more and test it out. Looking forward to throwing my Velocore in there as well.

Some nice weather here in the northeast the past few days so was finally able to get out to the course and give it a go. My driver for reference, XB in Tour Length, 9 degree head with the RDX Smoke in 60. Last years driver, standard Speedzone, 9 degree, weight back, Velocore blue.

Now, Ill take most of this with a grain of salt since it was the first time out. Temps were also in the 40's to start the round but eventually made their way up to 60. Course was frozen underneath with a mush top so not a lot of rollout. I typically like to play a little cut and eliminate all left side misses where I can. The XB did not disappoint. I pulled one but other than that, everything started left and faded back to the center. I was actually surprised how much movement I was getting as everything I had read almost made me believe this things was so point and shoot I wouldn't even be able to move the ball, but I had no problems. Again, might just be a product of a rusty swing as well. Distance wasn't all there but again, weather and course conditions were not ideal. I got one out in the 270 range but finished around 243 on the day according to arccos for smart distance. My smart distance last year was 263.

Overall, I loved the sound and feel of the Xb. Looks great from address. Tour length and weighting felt really good. Ball height seemed a little low for me so might have to loft up a tad. Not putting too much stock in the distance numbers and I was happy not to see any leftward turns. I'll be excited to get this out more and test it out. Looking forward to throwing my Velocore in there as well.

Sounds like a great outing! Will be interested to hear your thoughts comparing the RDX Smoke and the Ventus once you get a chance to try them

I'm interested to see if any of the MC people hit the XD in their club selection process. I know many will hit the XB.

I'm interested to see if any of the MC people hit the XD in their club selection process. I know many will hit the XB.
My miss is a pull or hook with the occasional slice mixed in. It is not looking like a contender but I will try it just for completeness sake.

Soon I hope! Keep your head high, brother!

I know that you haven't had the chance to hit anything, but what are you thinking as far as a driver? I know what you ended up with last year.

My miss is a pull or hook with the occasional slice mixed in. It is not looking like a contender but I will try it just for completeness sake.

This is exactly the same for me. I plan on trying all the models and picking the one that works the best!

I’m going to give it one more go but not sure if the set-up I had with the f1 shaft and 12 gram in the front can be beat from what I saw, plus I really liked the matte of the RadSpeed compared to the XB.

While I’ve at times been fooled in the past off the first few swings, sometimes you just know...
I believe the Peacoat version of the XB is a matte blue finish.

Sounds like a lot of Peacoat and Copper bags coming. Lol

Sounds like a lot of Peacoat and Copper bags coming. Lol
I mean Team Paradise is going all in on RF Blades so that's 8 coppers right there.

Back