Okay, I'll share. While my swing isn't 100%, I was able to find a couple lightning-in-a-bottle swings with it paired up with a Kinetixx Ballistic monster (I'll share more on that soon). The result? Some of the craziest ball speed I've seen in ages (if not ever).

170.8mph to be exact :oops:
REgular head? weight forward? degree? Deets!

Those are some great n

Yes, they are. I'm going to try the Radspeed Drivers at some point to compare them with the Xtreme that I'm currently gaming.

Don’t do it. I was very happy with my Xtreme...and then tested RadSpeed 10,5 head...now my new driver will arrive in a few days time

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

With the weight back in the Radspeed standard head how close are you guys finding it to the XB in testing? It seems like it would be similar with more options for adjustability.

With the weight back in the Radspeed standard head how close are you guys finding it to the XB in testing? It seems like it would be similar with more options for adjustability.

Its not the same, but its pretty close in terms of data.

I did a thing that I haven't done in a while... maybe I haven't ever done it, honestly can't remember... with this driver.

Would you like me to share more?

Okay, I'll share. While my swing isn't 100%, I was able to find a couple lightning-in-a-bottle swings with it paired up with a Kinetixx Ballistic monster (I'll share more on that soon). The result? Some of the craziest ball speed I've seen in ages (if not ever).

170.8mph to be exact :oops:

That's nuts! :ROFLMAO:

I happen to agree completely. Chasing 170 (was) a career goal.

That's awesome. Nuts or nutty would be appropriate to describe it. :LOL:

I happen to agree completely. Chasing 170 (was) a career goal.

Shaft change post podcast and you went straight to that number on about the 3rd swing.
Some Colt Ford lessons?

Shaft change post podcast and you went straight to that number on about the 3rd swing.
Some Colt Ford lessons?
Going to put them to the test twice this weekend, and maybe even a range session! What a great experience that was.

Finalized one decision today. I hit the RADSPEED about a month ago. I hit the XB today. The XB is super hot and easy to hit. I absolutely loved the feel of it. I am definitely getting it. I also hit the 6.0 HZRDUS Blue RDX in it and if I decide to go with graphite in my irons I will get this in my Driver and fairways. I liked it but it made the driver feel a bit lighter than the Fujikura Motore F1. I will get that if I get the steel iron shafts. I just want a consistent feel through the bag.

Getting this out on the course for the first time tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Finalized one decision today. I hit the RADSPEED about a month ago. I hit the XB today. The XB is super hot and easy to hit. I absolutely loved the feel of it. I am definitely getting it. I also hit the 6.0 HZRDUS Blue RDX in it and if I decide to go with graphite in my irons I will get this in my Driver and fairways. I liked it but it made the driver feel a bit lighter than the Fujikura Motore F1. I will get that if I get the steel iron shafts. I just want a consistent feel through the bag.

I’m going XB as well, its about as point and shoot as a driver can get.

XB seems like the rationale decision for me as well. I don’t know if I will go tour length or not but I’m certain no longer than 45 inches. I like all three of the shafts (RDX blue, F1, and F3) and really think I could learn to game any of them. I play Tensei orange which is counter balanced but have a heavier Ping head. From my understanding the Ping is about 10 grams more in weight than the Cobra. Swing speed hangs around 112 on average and the F3 isn’t listed as an X flex option. Not sure I need x flex but still cloudy about that part

Super happy with this club today. Sound is pleasant, spin rates seemingly stayed in the low to mid 2k’s. Long drive of the day was 268 with an average of 250 with 14 shots.
Only two poor shots were completely my fault and a high toe strike on one and a high fade where I was trying to swing out of my shoes to keep pace with @mpeterson
Both misses remained in play and neither cost me a shot.
I do like the heavy weight back as my launch angle was definitely a little low with the weight forward. May pick up an 8g for the front and end up somewhere in between.

Can't get that XB feel off my brain. It felt so good. I need it to be in my life ASAP.

Really just getting started on my research, was going to not worry about the XB much but point and shoot is hard to beat

Can't get that XB feel off my brain. It felt so good. I need it to be in my life ASAP.

It’s an addicting head for sure!

Has anyone compared the XB and the XD? Leaning towards the XB but, the slice is my occasional driver miss, I just don't want to go to the extreme and become a hooker.

I can't wait for the fitting. I've hit the regular RadSpeed but not the XB yet. The RadSpeed with weight forward is definitely a mid flight SUPER low spin option for me. Great in Texas winds, but I don't think it will max my distance in regular play. Going to also test moving weights around. My miss isn't really a slice, so I don't think the draw biased version is in the cards for me

Has anyone compared the XB and the XD? Leaning towards the XB but, the slice is my occasional driver miss, I just don't want to go to the extreme and become a hooker.

Never good when one becomes a hooker

Snagged some heavier weights, so I can take 1” off the length. Bought a few different ones so I can experiment some with different configurations

Back