Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Can’t get over this 3w. The Big Tour just does WAY more than I expected it to based in feedback from the last version.

Plus, it still reminds me a lot of the 816 Alpha profile wise…with more heat. :love:

The RADSpeed hybrids don't get the attention most of the range gets, but they really are nice clubs. They are not long distance hybrids. They go a distance as an iron replacement. Exactly like they should. Easy to launch, very dependable.

The RADSpeed hybrids don't get the attention most of the range gets, but they really are nice clubs. They are not long distance hybrids. They go a distance as an iron replacement. Exactly like they should. Easy to launch, very dependable.
You nailed it imo, they’re one of the better iron replacement hybrids I’ve tried, and the rails….:love:

My son is a sophomore just finished his second year on high school golf team. His swing speed around 97. He has the radspeed driver and irons and really likes them. He has a 3 and 4 f9 hybrid also. He wants a fairway to fit in between. Mostly for off the tee for short tight oar4. I am not sure he has the swing speed for the big tour so might look at the regular radspeed. He seems to be a cobra kid!

My son is a sophomore just finished his second year on high school golf team. His swing speed around 97. He has the radspeed driver and irons and really likes them. He has a 3 and 4 f9 hybrid also. He wants a fairway to fit in between. Mostly for off the tee for short tight oar4. I am not sure he has the swing speed for the big tour so might look at the regular radspeed. He seems to be a cobra kid!

I have considered the big tour but the standard RadSpeed has not left me wanting much. My driver swing is also typically high 90’s. It was a fairway finding machine this weekend for me.

The Tour 5W is solidly in the bag. No reason to tinker after a full season of shots. Maybe something lower spinning as a backup tee club. Wouldn’t mind trying the 3 wood.

The Tour 5W is solidly in the bag. No reason to tinker after a full season of shots. Maybe something lower spinning as a backup tee club. Wouldn’t mind trying the 3 wood.
The way you hit the Tour 5W it would be fun to watch you hit the big tour 3w

Really wan to to give these another huge shout out. I used them all over TPC Las Vegas because it was so darn long. These launch so reliably and chew up yards so we'll for me which is huge as a short knocker. When I first got these I thought the rails were kind of gimmicky, but as I have played more and more I get it. They kind of act like bounce on a wedge. They let you get down under the ball without digging or and still slide through the turf. Such a great product. These will be in my bag for a very long time.

He has the speed for the BT. It’s more versatile than some believe this year. Way more.

The RadSpeed hybrid needs some love this morning. Between the length and wind at TPC it got a workout and it came through all weekend. The only time it was in a bad spot was when I misjudged the combination and wind and elevation change and sent it out past through the the fairway.

In my mind I made my birdie putt on the 600 yard Par 5 after the 4 hybrid put me to about 10 feet from 180 into the wind. (I never got to roll the putt because someone, looking at you @DataDude, canned a wedge from 100 for net eagle 👍)

The RadSpeed hybrid needs some love this morning. Between the length and wind at TPC it got a workout and it came through all weekend. The only time it was in a bad spot was when I misjudged the combination and wind and elevation change and sent it out past through the the fairway.

In my mind I made my birdie putt on the 600 yard Par 5 after the 4 hybrid put me to about 10 feet from 180 into the wind. (I never got to roll the putt because someone, looking at you @DataDude, canned a wedge from 100 for net eagle 👍)
You all hit great shots on that hole. You we're in such good shape that my shot almost made me feel guilty when it went in LOL!

You all hit great shots on that hole. You we're in such good shape that my shot almost made me feel guilty when it went in LOL!
We all did hit great shots, but you sir, hit the best shot on that hole. I’m still bummed I was busy digging out the putter and missed seeing it actually drop.

So the back was stiffer than I would have liked tonight and I was living on the toe. The RadSpeed hybrid performed like it didn’t care. It is such a good club for me.

Was thinking about this, I think I only hit the Big Tour 3 2-3 times all last week at the MC. One was flighted into the wind, one off the deck in a practice round, and another just a tee shot off of 3 in the practice round that went through the fairway because it’s too long.

Was really just a yardage all week where driver or Tec hybrid checked the box for me.

Was thinking about this, I think I only hit the Big Tour 3 2-3 times all last week at the MC. One was flighted into the wind, one off the deck in a practice round, and another just a tee shot off of 3 in the practice round that went through the fairway because it’s too long.

Was really just a yardage all week where driver or Tec hybrid checked the box for me.
The wind made the long holes longer there for sure. The formats also meant long hitters, that is you, had a green light to go at it. I think if we played the full blended tees you would have hit about 10 clubs off the tee. Lol

The wind made the long holes longer there for sure. The formats also meant long hitters, that is you, had a green light to go at it. I think if we played the full blended tees you would have hit about 10 clubs off the tee. Lol
Lots of truth here, and the landing areas were generous if you took the correct line, it made driver an easy choice. I should have hit this more to give me preferred numbers in, but dammit I was having fun with driver :LOL:

Love these FW's. High and strait. Rails are like bounce on a wedge.

Hit this 7W dagger from 175 tonight.

20211018_175645.jpg

I'm telling you what the tour 5w is so good I am seriously considering eliminating the 3w and just playing it as a 4w. Every ball I hit with it today was money off the tee and deck.

The Big Tour 3w.

This club is the safest club in my bag. Rockets off the tee, yes, but the ease off the deck is being VASTLY overlooked because of the name and it’s predecessor.

I broke one of my HS kids in March play yesterday with it, 263 out, I was in the right rough, had to start it low and turn it right to left as it rose to hit the only window available for it to get there. On the back of the green. He let loos some expletives. :LOL:

I'm telling you what the tour 5w is so good I am seriously considering eliminating the 3w and just playing it as a 4w. Every ball I hit with it today was money off the tee and deck.

If I was a smart man I would leave mine alone. I only use it as a tee club considering how well I hit the King Tec from floor and tee. There is a bag battle brewing between the 5 Tour and a King Tec 2H vs a U505 1 iron (just to be "That guy"). I find that I almost never need to hit the 5 Tour off of the deck on local courses and it goes really high from the tee. The most over looked club release of the season in my opinion.

If I was a smart man I would leave mine alone. I only use it as a tee club considering how well I hit the King Tec from floor and tee. There is a bag battle brewing between the 5 Tour and a King Tec 2H vs a U505 1 iron (just to be "That guy"). I find that I almost never need to hit the 5 Tour off of the deck on local courses and it goes really high from the tee. The most over looked club release of the season in my opinion.
The 5 has gotten some serious love though, where the 3 has been all but ignored at times.

I suppose it should just become “the a big tour’s are over looked” as a whole :LOL:

The 5 has gotten some serious love though, where the 3 has been all but ignored at times.

I suppose it should just become “the a big tour’s are over looked” as a whole :LOL:
Probably so. I avoided the 3 wood because I wasn't sure I could really play it from the deck. Unless I crap myself from the tee box I don't see me really needing it. The King Tec goes far enough that I likely should get away from just carrying one wedge. :ROFLMAO:

I'm scarred from last years 3, I really didn't like it so this year I didn't give it a chance even though its different

Back