Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Big Tour 3 is locked in the bag. It’s just a riot to hit off the tee, and it’s not scary for me off the turf at all. But hey, I came from taking mini driver off the deck without fear ssooooooooo….;)

5w vs Tec Hy could get interesting though. My heart wants it to be the 5, my head tells me the Tec needs a fair shot. :unsure:

the Tec is the one club I’m really curious about. Not unhappy with what I have just haven’t seen the 2H in person

the Tec is the one club I’m really curious about. Not unhappy with what I have just haven’t seen the 2H in person
I have to say that the Tec hybrids are just about the meanest and best looking hybrids I've ever seen, Super high ball flight, easy to launch and forgiving. What's not to love....?

It’s a heater ball speed wise too.

Big Tour 3W is still my favorite club in the bag.
I never hit last years version, but this one has rocked my world. It’s name is definitely misleading though haha

I never hit last years version, but this one has rocked my world. It’s name is definitely misleading though haha
I need to look closer at this years version. I think last years may have been a little bigger and deeper faced?

I need to look closer at this years version. I think last years may have been a little bigger and deeper faced?
This one is DEEP. But it’s not an oversized look at setup imo.

I’m playing the 5 Tour Fairway with the stock Motore F1 shaft in 70S. It has become an absolute weapon when needed off the tee.

E879EEC1-EAE2-4678-80B2-E573FFFC8E65.jpeg1D5816EE-0A3B-499D-A5B7-FE56727B9559.jpeg

After seeing that, maybe there should be a special JMan rule that you have to only use that off the tee in Vegas?!
Might be by choice :LOL:

After seeing that, maybe there should be a special JMan rule that you have to only use that off the tee in Vegas?!
Why? No we want him to hit driver 😎🤣🤣

I like those numbers a lot. That's some real nice fire power.

Are you playing it standard loft or lofted down like a normal driver setup? I’ve got the 5 Tour down one and it’s the first fairway wood I can say I’m honestly happy with.

And for the record: I tried so hard to get along with the 7 wood. A King Tec 3H will arrive this week 😂

Are you playing it standard loft or lofted down like a normal driver setup? I’ve got the 5 Tour down one and it’s the first fairway wood I can say I’m honestly happy with.
That’s at standard loft. It’s also extremely playable off the deck for me which is nice.

That 5 lofted down makes it a true 4w weapon and I’ve been teeeeeempted to do that myself!

That’s at standard loft. It’s also extremely playable off the deck for me which is nice.

That 5 lofted down makes it a true 4w weapon and I’ve been teeeeeempted to do that myself!

I didn't go with the 3 wood because I wasn't sure I could hit it off the deck. I honestly think I can as easy at this 5 Tour launches. It is set at 16 degrees but does have the shorter shaft in it.

I am through the moon with these FW's. Hit a couple of beauties with the 5 wood yesterday. Easy clubs to play golf with.

My 3h has just about sent the 3w to the bench. It just doesn't miss while the 3w has been a little unruly.

Back