Coffee Drinkers Unite

My daughter bought me a french press recently. I haven’t tried it yet. I’ll probably buy some good ground coffee to try.

So I wake up and have four different ways to make my coffee at home...I am alternating each one and was curious what others are doing for the caffeine fix on a daily basis. I know many workplaces provide coffee throughout the day.

Explains a lot here… 🤣

Coffee is getting expensive ... if you don't want it to grow cold, get this...

Ember.

Download App and control temperature of your coffee from your phone. Set it to any temp. If the coffee is colder than you want from the brewer, it won't be cold for long. If you want it to stay warm, you've got it. Never dump good coffee again ... unless you want.

Yes, unbelievably expensive at $90. But this audience is golfers who spend over $500 on a driver.... so let's just say that Ember will last years longer than our last driver.

View attachment 9023320
Love my ember, and also got their travel mug too. Always at the perfect temp.

Anyone try Phil's coffee yet?

Love the Hario, have you tried using Chemex filters with it? Such a clean cup.

No, I try to buy the Japanese Hario filters. Are the Chemex ones much better?

No, I try to buy the Japanese Hario filters. Are the Chemex ones much better?

I was reading James Hoffman and I believe he likes the Japanese filters.

He's the one that made me order them! lol

I have the Hario and Japanese filters, too. Hoffman also has a good recipe for pourovers.

24819327-A434-4DC4-B989-81C2ACCCB753.jpeg

This double cap is much needed this morning
20210912_063700.jpg

Pete's organic French roast makes a great coffee

put the creamer in early and it looked pretty cool until I stirred it up
12E7392A-0CE3-4A9F-AAF6-DBAF079E1A3B.jpeg

That coffee was absurd. How you guys don’t have like six of those a day, I have no idea

1 cup for me only.
@GolferGal sometimes goes for cup #2

I agree though, it is the best I have had.

I am truly ruined from all other coffee. I will have no coffee before I drink a Keurig now, I just can't do it.

Let’s not say things that are crazy. Even bad coffee when you’re tired is better than no coffee

I am truly ruined from all other coffee. I will have no coffee before I drink a Keurig now, I just can't do it.

I’m the same way. And I only have a Nespresso machine, which isn’t even on the same level as yours.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s not say things that are crazy. Even bad coffee when you’re tired is better than no coffee

I don’t know. I’ve had gas station coffee that’s head and shoulders above some Keurig pods.

If no coffee is available…then I’m a Dr. Pepper fan. Rarely drink it though.

I disagree. I would rather find caffeine elsewhere at that point.

I should also point out that my keurig is really just taking Gevalia coffee and letting me put the grounds into a K Cup lol

I should also point out that my keurig is really just taking Gevalia coffee and letting me put the grounds into a K Cup lol

Makes more sense now. Haha

Back