Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Question is?

If you won this bag, would you rock it with the B-stone sig on it or let it sit in a corner?

I had McIlroy, Westwood and Donald for my contest entry, with my tiebreaker being DLIII shooting a total of 7 strokes on 17. Bring home the bacon, boys!

I submitted the exact same entry. Great minds think alike. You and I will have to work out a rotation on who gets the staff bag each weekend. :)

Question is?

If you won this bag, would you rock it with the B-stone sig on it or let it sit in a corner?

Luckily I have another Bstone staffer I could use so this would be on display in the house

Question is?

I'd keep it pristine. Once it is signed, it's memorabilia. And I want it.

I submitted the exact same entry. Great minds think alike. You and I will have to work out a rotation on who gets the staff bag each weekend. :)

Nah, the wheel of Destiny will sort that out...besides we wouldn't want to get the bag all scuffed up, now would we? :alien:

I went with McDowell Westwood kuch and sneds.

Question is?

I would consider this a collectible and it would not be gamed.

I'd keep it pristine. Once it is signed, it's memorabilia. And I want it.

Nah, the wheel of Destiny will sort that out...besides we wouldn't want to get the bag all scuffed up, now would we? :alien:

True. True.

I have Zach Johnson. I think its his time to show up for another win.

DA Points withdrew with a back injury.

DA Points withdrew with a back injury.
oh wow. he has a great week last week then this. that sucks for him

My Bag will not get gamed.

It'd sit in my office

Question is?

I'm seeing a lot of Euro homers stepping out of their respective closets this week.

Overton is lighting it up out there. Cookie style anyway.

This bag is going to look good in my office. Ever since I won the NFL draft contest, I have felt like that was the beginning of a hot streak.... :bananadance:

Question is?

I'd have it on display in the living room. It's too nice a bag to game.

Overton is lighting it up out there. Cookie style anyway.

That's how we roll!

Some big names not doing well early at all. Woodland, Baddeley, Simpson....

Live@ coverage has been great thus far showing both 13 & 17. Greens are phenomenal and slicker than snot.

Brian Gay has joined the flat bill cap club. I didn't recognize him until they posted his name next to him hitting on the 17th.

Pretty cool Twitter post from Adams Golf, figured I'd throw it into this thread as well. You have to send your reply to @AdamsGolfInc:
"@AdamsGolfInc Guess how many balls will end up in the H2O this week on 17 @THEPLAYERSChamp - 1 person will win 17* Super XTD Hyb."

that bag would be sitting in my home office since my regular office is a gov't building...they frown on having personal things at your desk (why? i have no idea.)

that bag would be sitting in my home office since my regular office is a gov't building...they frown on having personal things at your desk (why? i have no idea.)

I think because it hints at some sort of personality or independent thinking. This must be stopped!

Looking forward to catching some coverage tonight. Sneaky move by me - invite myself and Nic to my parents for dinner, sit with my dad watching some golf while the girls chat.....bonus points for me!

Is David Toms still swinging the 588's?

Back