#Cookie I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a good one. Hard to not choose Cookie, as I play golf with him quite often.
I had a book written here about why each would win, but decided against that.
I'm picking Cookie here. Not because we play golf together all the time, but because I have seen where his game was and where it is now. He has a bag setup that really is working for him. Best I have ever seen him with almost every club in his bag. Hard to pick against him at this time.

Gotta throw my support to my Grandaddy Captain. You got him Cookie!

This will be fun. I'm sticking with fellow Texan Cookie on this one. Mr. Confidence!

Jman gets the win - I think Cookie has spent too much time modeling, recently.

#TeamJman since it's straight up. Have fun, fellas!

This is a tough choice, but I have to go with my Grandaddy Captain - Cookie.

This will be a fun follow!!

Man this one is tough! I've been fortunate neigh to play with both guys and I know it will be one helluva match...

That said I'll have to go with Jman to win it on the 17th hole. With the way he putts it will be just enough of an edge to get him the win.

Yuss!!!!! I new this one was coming.

Going to be an epic battle of Grandaddy captains. I'm going to have to go with my Wool Warrior teammate here in a close one.

Wow!! What a great callout. No prediction here. I'm just going so sit back and enjoy the battle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have to call on some special Cookie powers for this one.......stay tuned.

Par 5 14th.....could this be a pivotal hole in the match?

11008459_10152633591807924_649785367971196003_n.jpg

I'll go with the Texan.

I had cookie as a partner before. He can be tenacious! Never seen Jman play. So I'm going Cookie on 18 with the victory

Lots of Fredo's up in this place!

Call me crazy, but I'm taking Jman on this one. Just a gut feeling, no real reasoning to it.

The audience on THP is the clear winner here as this will be a fantastic follow.

Since it's in Oklahoma....I will take Jman in a squeaker

I'll be backing my Captain Jman in this one! Got to watch him play singles Match Play and he's got the game to take this!

captain James T Kirk on this one. match play is fresh in his mind, looking for a little redemption.

captain James T Kirk on this one. match play is fresh in his mind, looking for a little redemption.

Fun fact, we are both James' hahahaha

After watching James strike the ball very well at the Bridgestone Championship this past year, I have to go with him. Plus he has more THP pressure matches under his belt lately.

Fun fact, we are both James' hahahaha

exactly. I can't lose!

haha I go with you jman

Looks like a hole from Ditto.
Callaway hybrid, hybrid again, wedge. Your shots, not mine.
This is going to be a fun match. Glad I'm going to be there to witness and broadcast this one.
Jman, your boy is going to be strong match Saturday. I'm actually pulling for a tie breaker to actually decide this. I may have to set up a side match with capt. dru, just to keep me interested in my own game. We'll keep it on the quiet side, as you gentlemen have the big match that we are all interested in.
Par 5 14th.....could this be a pivotal hole in the match?

11008459_10152633591807924_649785367971196003_n.jpg

I got Jman in the battle. He can do it!!

Tanks in advance for the broadcast Eddie!
JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back