#Cookie I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAD NEWS

Called the course and they were getting ready to make call outs. Greens are about to get covered with the incoming weather and they won't be reopening until Tuesday.

Likely this is common sense telling us that even though we are willing to play in it that smarter heads prevail. This #THPCallOut will have to be rescheduled I'm afraid.

Kind of figured this would be the case, ah well, how does next weekend look Cookie, you have the kids?

Kind of figured this would be the case, ah well, how does next weekend look Cookie, you have the kids?

I do...could play locally but not all day which this requires. Weekend of 22nd works also for Durant.

BAD NEWS

Called the course and they were getting ready to make call outs. Greens are about to get covered with the incoming weather and they won't be reopening until Tuesday.

Likely this is common sense telling us that even though we are willing to play in it that smarter heads prevail. This #THPCallOut will have to be rescheduled I'm afraid.
That stinks!

Damn cooler heads! That sticks wanted to see you too get down. Sorry fellas!!

BAD NEWS

#WeakSauce

Is this what it would have looked like if we had played tomorrow? A little Oklahoma winter golf.
f71fb2ec864f2f7589d6f9a424830912.jpg

Pretty accurate based on the forecast change. Lame.

We should have just moved it to a putt putt place.

Pretty accurate based on the forecast change. Lame.

We should have just moved it to a putt putt place.
A local bar and some table football would have worked for me.
Hopefully I am still able to play when this final does happen.

1/23/16

A day that shall live in laughter and shenanigans.

#Cookie vs Jman

Losing #TheGrandaddy Captain vs Losing #TheGrandaddy Captain

Vegan vs Cow-Eater

SHENANIGANS!

1st post updated with new details. I'm feeling good about this one......I have a sleeve full of tricks.

While its not what you wanted to hear when you called #Cookie, I'm sure it's the right one. I'd hate to have you freeze to death on the course. Hope you guys can reschedule soon. I was looking forward to following this.

1/23/16

A day that shall live in laughter and shenanigans.

#Cookie vs Jman

Losing #TheGrandaddy Captain vs Losing #TheGrandaddy Captain

Vegan vs Cow-Eater

SHENANIGANS!
You gentlemen have fun. Looks like I'll be on the road that day. Heading to warmer climates.
I was hoping I could be there to document the shenanigans that will be going on, but will have to just check in when I can.

Officially back on for this Saturday. Let's see if we can live up the expectations set by those that have already participated in a #THPCallOut.

Currently just Jman and I, let me know if anyone wants to join us.

Good luck to you 2!

I'm gonna need it....been a few weeks since I even touched a club thanks to crappy weekend weather. Maybe I'll get some range time in on Thursday to ensure it's not a complete Okie thumping.

I'm gonna need it....been a few weeks since I even touched a club thanks to crappy weekend weather. Maybe I'll get some range time in on Thursday to ensure it's not a complete Okie thumping.
This sounds good. Need to see you playing like you have for the last few weeks.

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!

Sand. Bagger.

Sandbagger.

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!

Sand. Bagger.

Sandbagger.

Never good sir. I would bet on you right now for what it's worth. :golf:

I'm going to roll with my Captain #Cookie! Sorry Jman, I know your game is strong, I've seen you hit some darts, but I'm loyal to my Captain on this one.

Good luck to you both, and have a blast. Looks like Sunny and 50* this weekend, so it should at least look warm as you play!

Vegan Power!!!!

Weather is requiring this one to be postponed as it appears with an impending freeze that the greens may be getting covered again.

Tentatively rescheduled for 2/15. Will lock this one and reopen as we get closer when we know that we are a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back