Not open for further replies.

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Its time for two losing #TheGrandaddy captains to GET IT ON hahahahahaha!

You need more prep for the Kickoff, I need nothing other than helping you get more prep.

Plus, I think THP can have some fun with this one.

When:
Monday, 2/15

Where:
Pointe-Vista in Durant OK (http://www.pointe-vista.com/)

Details:
Its going to be in the mid 40's (if we are lucky), winds at 14+, and we are playing on the banks of Lake Texoma. Miserable conditions, but good company.

Tale of the Tape:
I'm currently just below an 8, and I believe #Cookie is a 12. Up to him if we do pops or not, I know he loves to play straight up.

Neutral course neither of us have set foot on before.

We play ugly golf together often.

#Cookie is scary serious in this match play stuff.

I like to headbutt things/people.

WITB Breakdown for the two former #TheGrandaddy captains:

Jman:
Callaway GBB 10.5
Callaway 816 3w 16.0
Callaway GBB HW 21.0
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3 54W/60W
Odyssey Big-T #5

#Cookie:
Callaway GBB
Callaway GBB Mini 1.5
Callaway X2Hot 3H
Callaway Apex 4H/5H
Callaway Apex 6-AW
Callaway MD3 54
Callaway MD2 PM 60
Odyssey White-Hot Pro #3

I'm sure people will be flocking to the side of #Cookie as he has been DOMINATING the DFW contingent lately. Most importantly though....

IT. WILL. BE. FUN.

Last edited by a moderator:
images

awwwwwww yeah....gonna go with Mr James on this one, but it will be crazy close and back and forth

I beat him straight up at the staff retreat. You got this Jman!

No pops, straight up....the only way to play this.

Let's do it bro, can't wait!

Somehow Texas beat Oklahoma this year. Don't know how, but they did. For that reason I'm siding with #cookie.

Hmmm haven't played with either of them in a while. I shall ponder this, but I am POSITIVE that a good time will be had.

JM

Jman takes this one and makes cookie rethink playing match play again ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jman takes this one and makes cookie rethink playing match play again ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought about stopping awhile back.....then dropped an ace on Wardy and decided to keep at it. It's in my blood now. :alien:

I'm going with the weather to get the W.

jk. Cookie turns into a different golfer for match play, so I gotta go with DFW's sexiest man. Don't forget the sound chucks.

having not met either of you in person yet I'm going to go with what I've read lately and say my money is james bringing home the W!

Hmmm, my two Bridgestone Championship partners going mano-a-mano. Tough call. I think JMan plays to a lower cap right now but I can see Cookie grinding hard to pull out the W...I think I lean his way ever so slightly in this battle.

No pops, straight up....the only way to play this.

Let's do it bro, can't wait!
I like it! Way to man up and take him on straight up!

I'm going to go with the cojones of #Cookie on this one, I think he'll step up and pull out the W late in an epic match!

Have fun boys!

I thought about stopping awhile back.....then dropped an ace on Wardy and decided to keep at it. It's in my blood now. :alien:

WELP... There goes my vote to JMan. :angry:

James, have you played here before, or is this the first for both? Vegas working on odds

39a9f34ad7ad54ef7cb91f8e50514473.jpg

Awesome course and awesome 2 some there.
I am not going to pick a winner call me #WalkingOnTheFence

James, have you played here before, or is this the first for both? Vegas working on odds

First time playing this track for both of us.

Neutral location, I can dig that

james, have you played here before, or is this the first for both? Vegas working on odds

SNAP INTO A SKIM JIM! hahahahaha

tale of the tape:
i'm currently just below an 8, and i believe #cookie is a 12. Up to him if we do pops or not, i know he loves to play straight up.

neutral course neither of us have set foot on before.

Gotta go with my captain Jman on this one. Should be a good match

Gotta go with my former #Grandaddy Captain

#Cookie

OOOOHHH!!! I like this battle!!!!

I'm going to go with Jman. He's not just playing for himself, but an entire nation. Not sure which nation it is though. Might be the Rhythm Nation.....but it's a nation none-the-less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back