Cant wait to hear S'more about who will be captain of Team Hackers!

Next week right??

Luckily or unluckily depending on how you look at it I have been getting my arse kicked in real life with work so I haven't had much time to think about it but I am definitely curious who will get the call. I'm guessing we'll know fairly soon
...and it's going to be pretty awesome when it happens!

Okay everybody, we are just a week away from finding out who the next captain will be.

Like most of you wondering, I can say genuinely no decision has been made as of yet.

Question for those that have put your name down in the thread. Since that time, do you think you have been a part of the THP Forum? Obviously holidays, schedules and life happens, so was honestly curious what your take is?

Last question. Will you be tuning in live to the THP Showcase streams? Schedule is out today.

Definitely looking forward to the livestreams! Going to be a great week and finding out who the captain is :cool:

Okay everybody, we are just a week away from finding out who the next captain will be.

Like most of you wondering, I can say genuinely no decision has been made as of yet.

Question for those that have put your name down in the thread. Since that time, do you think you have been a part of the THP Forum? Obviously holidays, schedules and life happens, so was honestly curious what your take is?

Last question. Will you be tuning in live to the THP Showcase streams? Schedule is out today.
Yes, I've been active when I can.

I will be turning in. Middle of the work week can be somewhat variable schedule-wise so will see what is able to be watched live.

It's sad really. I'm supposed to be "working from home" but instead I find myself on THP most of the day. (y) The THP Showcase has been earmarked on my calendar since it's inception. Especially interested in Tuesday being Project X day. I've played PX shafts in my irons for quite a while & I really want to know more about their upcoming products.

I would have to say I’ve been active & jumping in with conversations & it has been awesome!

As for the THP Showcase...I wouldn’t miss it!

Going to be one fun week here on THP!!!

I've been less active posting wise than normal between holidays and work. Definitely posting daily, but not as much as usual. Definitely psyched to watch the Showcase. Going to have to arrange the 2nd job schedule so I'm out of the house for 7 to catch the contest portions of each day :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I would have to say that i have been active, also working full time and the bestest half is happy, so life is good.

Definitely have the Showcase in my plans for following, Meeting dependant of course. I have been known to be in a meeting, THP running on another screen and heavily exercising my ocular muscles between them all when needed.

The THP Showcase is a can’t miss for all of us looking forward to hear about what is coming and get questions answered. I remember the days long past when I was young and the big store Christmas catalogs came out. You just went thru them with anticipation hoping that Santa would be coming and dropping off some goodies. I remember circling each item and reading those with my parents so long ago.

Those days are gone, but the THP Showcase is going to be a inkling of what those fun days were like.

Yep have been very active on the Forum. Of course will be watching the THP showcase. Can't wait for it.

Yes, I have certainly been active on the forum. That's easy because I love this forum. I posted around 1300 posts in Q4 and I am at 180 in January right now.

I will be watching as many of the Showcases live as possible. I will watch them all by the end of the week live or not. It's new release time and I get my bonus soon so I need to know what I am going to buy LOL!

Have I been a part of the community, you bet! That drive to 7 million posts bumped up my involvement, and many others, to a higher level than I imagined. It was such a blast engaging and bantering with new and old members about so many amazing topics. The beginning of the year has been busy for me, so not as much time as normal, but still plenty engaged with all the incredible stuff going on.

I'll be tuning into the THP showcase as much as I can. Some of them may be difficult to make, but I'll definitely make what I can and watch replays if available. So excited to see all the content from these companies, and from THP, during the week. Great companies, great people, and great equipment!

Back