Could you play a mixed set of wedges (brands)?

I could definitely see playing a different 60. Especially since one offers full face and the other doesn’t

Only while waiting for my replacement wedge to come in to make it the same. I can’t do it by choice. It’s just a mental thing.

Could you play a mixed wedge setup brand wise, or no?

I’m pondering going SM10 50/54 and the Full Face 2 58, but my brain is fighting me…

I do the inverted, I play a Cleveland full face 50° then a 55° and 60° Taylormade Hi-Toe full face all on the same DG spinner shaft. I’ve had no problems with gapping

Currently do. 52 cbx2 and a jaws raw 56.

I have before but if I have a choice in the matter, I never will going forward. It’s actually the battle I’m fighting now with fairway woods

I have the Edison 2.0 on my 49* and 53*, and a Cleveland Zipcore on my 58*. Love the way the Edison supports my game from further out, and then how versatile I can be with the Zipcore.

I currently play different branded and model wedges, no problem with it. I would even consider switching out a wedge if the course conditions were different than what I normally play.

Scorecard doesn’t say how or with what. Play what works.

Yeah it’s not that uncommon for me. At one point last year I had an SM8 50, RTX6 54, and RTX FF 58

Yeah it’s not that uncommon for me. At one point last year I had an SM8 50, RTX6 54, and RTX FF 58
This is how I always used to be, but then 23 happened and I ended up all one brand through the bag somehow and forgot my roots hahaha

I could but can't remember ever doing it.

This is how I always used to be, but then 23 happened and I ended up all one brand through the bag somehow and forgot my roots hahaha
I’m going back to a set GW to start the year. But will follow with twin RTX 6

I’m going back to a set GW to start the year. But will follow with twin RTX 6
I’m totally going to to SM10’s into Full Face 2 I think. It just makes sooooooo much sense the more I think about it.

I think at one point, I was playing 3 different wedges. So, I have zero problem with it

I was inspired by this thread and pulled the trigger on a 58°M SM10 without feeling like I needed to wait until I could also replace the 54° and/or 50°.

Back