Cure Putters Review Thread

That is great news. Something about pace on long putts seems perfect to me.

That is great news. Something about pace on long putts seems perfect to me.

Granted these were some of the best greens I've ever played on and they were rolling very true, but they were quick and fast greens are usually hell for me. Not today

Took the cure out today and had mixed results.
Struggled on the lag putts I was short all day (normally my speciality) but after a few rim outs inside of 10 feet I caught fire with this thing and ended the round with 5 total putts on the last 4 holes(all pars)

Struggled on the lag putts I was short all day (normally my speciality) but after a few rim outs inside of 10 feet I caught fire with this thing and ended the round with 5 total putts on the last 4 holes.

That is solid.

That is solid.
Yeah greens were crazy fast in some spots as things really dried out here. Had a few nice chips that setup the one putts. Gotta work on the lags though for sure

Yeah greens were crazy fast in some spots as things really dried out here. Had a few nice chips that setup the one putts. Gotta work on the lags though for sure

I'm going to range later this week with a RX3. Love my 2, but the sound of the other intrigues me.

I'm going to range later this week with a RX3. Love my 2, but the sound of the other intrigues me.
If I wasn't a #FeelPlayer I'd go to range too.

Oddly enough rob struggled on lags today too (had his first 3 jack since getting it) but overall made up for it on the shortys

If I wasn't a #FeelPlayer I'd go to range too.

Oddly enough rob struggled on lags today too (had his first 3 jack since getting it) but overall made up for it on the shortys

He was on a no 3 putt streak like I was previously. That is awesome. Hopefully he turns it back around.

And you are a #FeelPlayer

Do it! I choose the RX3 over all other models for 2 initial reasons....size and sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struggled on the lag putts I was short all day (normally my speciality) but after a few rim outs inside of 10 feet I caught fire with this thing and ended the round with 5 total putts on the last 4 holes(all pars)
I had trouble leaving it short at first too. I took out I think like 100 grams, putted for a little bit, then put like 50 grams back it. Now it's perfect.

I had trouble leaving it short at first too. I took out I think like 100 grams, putted for a little bit, then put like 50 grams back it. Now it's perfect.
Yeah I haven't tinkered with weight yet but I may. I Know my brother will be adding some soon too

Looks like I'm can't stay off the Cure website. Now it's time to narrow down which style I'm going with. Happy early birthday to me.

Looks like I'm can't stay off the Cure website. Now it's time to narrow down which style I'm going with. Happy early birthday to me.

A perfect bday gift!

Just received an RX1 from a generous contest by JB and GG.
I play right-handed but I'm really left-handed, so I've decided to take advantage of the turning the shaft around so I can putt left-handed.
I left all the weight in it and adjusted the lie. Its really comfortable so far and I'm getting good results on my indoor putting green so far.

Can't wait to take it to an actual putting green tomorrow and out on a course on Friday!

Well I had my first 3 putt with my rx2 yesterday. I made the mistake of putting the superstroke 2.0 on it instead of 1.0. It just didn't seem as comfortable and with the little bigger grip, I couldn't feel the weight as much. Now I have to see if I can find a blue 1.0 or somehow get the Cure grip back. On a good note though, I did make some nice Putts with some decent distance on them. Still very pleased with results

Don't forget the THP $25 Discount code: HACKERSPARADISE25

Cure Putters was featured on the August episode of Golf Life TV.

Our spot starts around 8 minutes in. Check it out.

Very cool. Like the video

Nice air time there liked the MOI explanation and showing how easy it is to customize the putter

Pretty cool. Great showing of the technology packed in there.

I am the proud owner of a black Rx2 Cure putter!! Beauty!!

It came without the small screws - is there any way to order or get a set of the small screws only? Otherwise, I cannot put just thin weights on the head.
Thanks.

It came without the small screws - is there any way to order or get a set of the small screws only? Otherwise, I cannot put just thin weights on the head.
Thanks.

Reach out to Cure, they will either hook you up or sell those cheaply.

Thanks.
Pretty sure the small ones are 3/8"-16 1/2" long stainless steel button head cap screws. Probably can find them at Home Depot, Menards, or other such store.

Thanks.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll send a set of small screws right out for you.

Back