DFW April 11/12 outing

10 Days to go and here is hole number 10 from Twin Lakes. 372 yards from the blues and 332 from the whites.
Hole10.jpg

Updated list:

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Cookie - if you have room I'll join your Stevens Park crew for Friday.

DFW April 11/12 outing

Updated list:

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Staying with Cookie on Friday night:

Jman
Mikeg74
Shakey
Johnny Mojo
Jank
dtak84

Last edited:
Who all is wanting to stay at the Lakehouse on Friday night?

Assuming we tee off at 1, that will likely have us arriving down there around 7 or 7:30. It'll be a 75 minute drive or so south down 175/274.

Assuming we tee off at 1, that will likely have us arriving down there around 7 or 7:30. It'll be a 75 minute drive or so south down 175/274.

I would like to stay there if possible.

I'm in for the lake house.

Thanks Cookie.

Was also hoping for the lake house if possible sir!

I will be spending Friday driving over, so I can get there as late as needed since you guys are playing in town.

JM

#Ready! Irons are now cut to my specs and feel great. Will have J715 from Bridgestone with Fubuki stiff for all who want to try. My bag is open to anyone of course.

JM
I put the fubuki back in my alla 815, we could so a nice head to head comparison :)

Count me in for the lake house, Cookie, if you have room!

10 Days to go and here is hole number 10 from Twin Lakes. 372 yards from the blues and 332 from the whites.
Hole10.jpg

I was waiting for Dora and Boots to come running out of that picture there! :D

I think Swiper is there is there somewhere too

I was waiting for Dora and Boots to come running out of that picture there! :D

DFW April 11/12 outing

No problem guys, added you to the list. Will likely just grab some drinks and have pizza picked up on the way or delivered for that night.

If anyone wants an alpha drive head, I have one I can bring and give to you

If you want it I can leave it with cookie and you can get it from him sometime
I wouldn't mind trying it out. If it doesn't work out, I'll pass it on to someone else.

Back