DFW April 11/12 outing

Looks like driver to me Nate.

Final bump, will be getting tee times tomorrow AM for next Friday. As of now, I will get 2 times for 1PM for the 7 golfers listed below.

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Staying with Cookie on Friday night:

Jman
Mikeg74
Shakey
Johnny Mojo
Jank
dtak84

Thanks #Cookie! I would really like to join you guys for the Stevens Park portion, but MAN that would be an early wake up call. Will see all of you soon! I'll bring some Pyramid Vodkie!

JM

Final bump, will be getting tee times tomorrow AM for next Friday. As of now, I will get 2 times for 1PM for the 7 golfers listed below.

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Staying with Cookie on Friday night:

Jman
Mikeg74
Shakey
Johnny Mojo
Jank
dtak84

You don't want to list our location at Old American on Friday with participants?? LOL. I feel shamed............

Looks like it's all coming together nicely for a great weekend!

You don't want to list our location at Old American on Friday with participants?? LOL. I feel shamed............

Looks like it's all coming together nicely for a great weekend!

You mean the same group that's playing together on Sunday? :alien:

You mean the same group that's playing together on Sunday? :alien:

Ouch......guess this is what I get for trying to recruit THP'ers to come. Won't happen again, promise! I'm just waiting for the day that you and Jman include me in one of your DFW pairings! He-He.

I'm done.

8be4d2694587f26df889371d17913b65.jpg

Taking off Friday and Monday; really going to enjoy this weekend.

Man this is going to be a fun weekend and I'm thinking about taking Monday off so I can recover.

Taking off Friday and Monday; really going to enjoy this weekend.
I feel I may need to take off Monday myself. But I think I can make it at work Monday. They may be carrying me, but they'll have to get over it.

I just want to play golf, have fun, eat and drink. Don't want any drama

Dude, you're working with me on the range, thats drama galore.

Dude, you're working with me on the range, thats drama galore.
Folding chair, check. Large Capt n diet, check. A pinch of kodiak, check. I'm in my element and with my friend, zero drama!!!!

Just wait until he sees my swing drama overload

Really looking forward to this weekend and the fun that will be had
Then you might be getting my, take up another hobby speech

I'll be taken mental notes of all swings. Ask away

Folding chair, check. Large Capt n diet, check. A pinch of kodiak, check. I'm in my element and with my friend, zero drama!!!!
I will bring a special sized shirt for you to wear on the range

I am really excited for this event. It's going to be a blast.

Freddie I will have some Kodiak for you

Sorry.

If it involves Nate and Texas there will be drama.

Sorry.

If it involves Nate and Texas there will be drama.

Only drama I know is the one in Entourage.

Playing Frisco Lakes tomorrow AM at 7,200 yards. Last round before next week. Need to put in some good work so I'm ready. Add wind for extra fun.

Only drama I know is the one in Entourage.

Playing Frisco Lakes tomorrow AM at 7,200 yards. Last round before next week. Need to put in some good work so I'm ready. Add wind for extra fun.
Johnny drama is a pimp :D

Back