Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

They have a shuttle to the parks, yes. I have no idea if that shuttle runs to Downtown Disney since I've never taken it.

Edit: the parking garage is pretty badass hehe

Why's the parking garage bada$$? We ended up across the street last time we went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why's the parking garage bada$$? We ended up across the street last time we went.

Magic

Let's just say you won't be driving around looking for parking spaces on a floor that doesn't have any spots available.

Magic

Let's just say you won't be driving around looking for parking spaces on a floor that doesn't have any spots available.

It is awesome! Everything is automated and it tells you which isles have spots and which ones don't. So you don't drive around aimlessly you go directly to an open spot.

It is awesome! Everything is automated and it tells you which isles have spots and which ones don't. So you don't drive around aimlessly you go directly to an open spot.

So, I for one think that all malls, movie theaters, grocery stores and sports stadiums should have these! Can I get a second and who do I need to call?

JM

Sounds magical to me. That's pretty cool.

On to some golf related talk...I can't wait to get on the flightscope and demo a few Bridgestome goodies

shuttle at night won't pick you up from downtown disney until 1130ish. parking garage is awesome and a cab ride is relatively cheap to and from as well.

Realized today that we'd be packing our bags had we been able to come, you guys will have a blast. Gaylord is beautiful and Downtown Disney at night is so much fun! Sad we can't make this one, but I guess this thing called the Gauntlet was worth it after all?

I thought that was the issue with the shuttle. I believe last time we took the shuttle there and a cab back.

Golds and Gina did that on the first night. They were done doing what they wanted around 930 and dint want to wait until 1130.

shuttle at night won't pick you up from downtown disney until 1130ish. parking garage is awesome and a cab ride is relatively cheap to and from as well.

Sounds like I am parking garage bound. 11:30 is past my bedtime! haha

Gonna keep thp events about golf and buds.

Just punched out and am now officially on vacation. Pack tonight, quick practice round tomorrow with j4u filling in as Freddie and then late flight to MCO. Universal Thursday and then range time Friday before teeing it up for a weekend of friends, golf, adult beverages, cigars, food.

Just punched out and am now officially on vacation. Pack tonight, quick practice round tomorrow with j4u filling in as Freddie and then late flight to MCO. Universal Thursday and then range time Friday before teeing it up for a weekend of friends, golf, adult beverages, cigars, food.
Wsit, Doug gained weight and grabbed a tan...lol..see you soon

I'm not qualified to tie his shoes let alone fill in for him. It did however make me feel good.

Just realized Saturday dinner is same place as 2014 LIITA dinner. Yum

At the airport and kids are excited. So am I :)

Cant wait for my kids to go back to school when we get back and tell everyone they went to Disney with Dad's internet friends

Should be in around noon friday, not sure what to do until dinner.... everyone going in early enjoy, have a beer for me!

3 days!! Going to be a great time! We get in early friday, have no idea what we are going to do, but sadly I will not be golfing.

Whats the formats for golf? Have they been announced yet?

Back