Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Will there be a lobby take over this weekend? LOL Looks like a good time so far. Very jealous of all that are down there. Would have been a blast to be down there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Look up the resort.
Be a bit hard to take over a lobby that is about the size of a NBA arena

A great night. Great food, and especially drink. Even greater people, with a bonus of cool little people. A really great time. Now, a little nightcap, a lot of rest (while the younguns party), and work on that game face. Tomorrow is the real party.

Really did enjoy tonught.

Looks like a great night and dinner. Good luck to all!

Look up the resort.
Be a bit hard to take over a lobby that is about the size of a NBA arena

That sounds like a challenge. Give all the kids some more sugar and let them loose!

Thank you so much for an awesome dinner Morgan and JB. Everything was great.

Also I'd like to encourage everyone except Jdtox to drink as much as the possibly can tonight so your all hung over tomorrow.

A special congratulations to a special princess courtesy of PhillyV...

1cadc16cd4335f91749d5ad8a7df7a5d.jpg

Mixed a big drink and am heading out side of Wreckers to smoke a cigar.

Morgan change her mind on the kids yet?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Lame pool closed due to weather

Just got outside and looked at radar. Going to start pouring any minute. Ducked for cover by pool entrance that is smoker friendly.

Looks like an awesome time with the families!!! Good stuff and have fun tomorro with. I will be following along after my half marathon tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an awesome time with the families!!! Good stuff and have fun tomorro with. I will be following along after my half marathon tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck buddy!

Anyone at wreckers

Im 35 fwiw.

The round of applause was similar to what i expect when im in a crowd anyhow

Cool hotel. I just played a mean game of connect 4?. They have ping pong to if anyone is game.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Looks like a good time tonight. I look forward to catching up and following along tomorrow after my morning round. Have fun tomorrow guys!

Back