Draw Something Game - iPhone

it repeats sometimes and that kinda sucks, but yes, this game is addicting.

This is a GREAT 2 player game. Its like a team pictionary to see how many levels you can go!

My username is Thainer21, and War Eagle is a wicked partner for this game!!!

DevRickus is my username

Wish I could have grabbed a screen shot of my tea bag drawing..haha

Sometimes it can be frustrating, like the guy who tries to spell "Popsicle" and repeatedly goes with "popsecol"

Sometimes it can be frustrating, like the guy who tries to spell "Popsicle" and repeatedly goes with "popsecol"

Lol. Are you playing a random person or someone you know? If its someone you know send them a funny text that says "learn how to spell, dumba**" lol. I've done that to my brother in law when he was doing something similar, he thought it was funny

Lol. Are you playing a random person or someone you know? If its someone you know send them a funny text that says "learn how to spell, dumba**" lol. I've done that to my brother in law when he was doing something similar, he thought it was funny
No, it was a random person.

I feel like the kid that sits out while his friends get to play with the cool stuff. I hate you guys. I wanna play. Stupid DROID

I feel like the kid that sits out while his friends get to play with the cool stuff. I hate you guys. I wanna play. Stupid DROID
I think you can download it from the Android Market as well. Pretty sure you can play across different types of phones and what not.

I think you can download it from the Android Market as well. Pretty sure you can play across different types of phones and what not.

you were right, so I made you a picture

Thain and I have a good game going? If anyone else wants to the name is Whiterhino31

hahaha...think computer and where you stick that memory stick

ROFL at the one I just sent rhino

Back