Draw Something Game - iPhone

I think this game is available for Android users as well...will download and try it out.

I think this game is available for Android users as well...will download and try it out.
I love how we are all playing this game right now...so productive during work hours.

Sent some to Thain, Damaikis and W.E.

I love how we are all playing this game right now...so productive during work hours.

I keep trying to play with you but it says you back out lol.

Btw...I just had to guess "GUM"...the person drew a pencil and a line with what looked like an eraser...and then wrote "it gets rid of pencil"

My i.d. is Jersey Nate - forgot to get that out there.

war...your gonna laugh here buddy

I've got a few games working now and I'm always open to more! Damaikis. I'll respond when I get home!

I had to try this. Just downloaded on the iPad and started a game with war.

Team Hackers tapping!

I keep trying to play with you but it says you back out lol.

Btw...I just had to guess "GUM"...the person drew a pencil and a line with what looked like an eraser...and then wrote "it gets rid of pencil"
Send me an invite dude, I had delete some games, I had like 30 going.

war...your gonna laugh here buddy
ROFL, i was looking at the letters like, wtf is this? Then you made her cry...

I had to try this. Just downloaded on the iPad and started a game with war.

Team Hackers tapping!
Whats your name? I dont see a game...?

Ugh I have like 20 games and they are all waiting for moves. These ppl think I have all day?

Mine is K Schweitzer

Just added it and so far it seems incredibly addicting.

NOOOOOOO I almost got a screen shot of my tea bag drawing but someone called me and I lost it. NOOOOOO. Hahaha Devrickus is my username I think. Send me a game invite.

when drawing animals...add poop...hahaha

Belbs - I got the pop up notification that you started a game but them I don't see it in my "current games" list. WTH?

Crap...just realized I started a game with War Eagle and not 00wareagle. Will send a new one.

Belbs' game just came through...took a few minutes.

Belbs - I got the pop up notification that you started a game but them I don't see it in my "current games" list. WTH?

Its a little flaky. I had a 30 something streak going with my friend and then all of a sudden all of his games disappeared but it still showed as active on mine. I didnt know this so everytime I clicked the game it froze the whole app.

Back