99% sure this is happening Friday!

Happy Jonah Hill GIF
Going to need a thread on this, for sure!

That I can do. Still waiting for Golftec to email or call me back though for confirmation. :confused:
The entire fitting process this can offer is amazing. Hope you hear back soon.

Whichever one I aim right with!

I've been a blade putter forever, so the B1 looks good, but I'm intrigued by the F1 and F2 also, so I'm sure I'll end up in the F3.
Interested to hear what you end up in. The F2 looks so good!

So I have been messing around with the Array quite a bit over the last few days and with each use, I get more comfortable with it. The sound is both different and kind of addicting, letting you know when you miss. The feel is stellar and it puts a really good roll on the ball.

So I have been messing around with the Array quite a bit over the last few days and with each use, I get more comfortable with it. The sound is both different and kind of addicting, letting you know when you miss. The feel is stellar and it puts a really good roll on the ball.
F3 still? Which alignment plate did you settle on?

Curious to see what config you'd settle on if you were to game one of these. I think the biggest surprise of my fitting was the weight. I'm gonna trust it though. Been thinking of lead taping my gamer to get close so I can practice with it a bit before the Quest Cup.

Curious to see what config you'd settle on if you were to game one of these. I think the biggest surprise of my fitting was the weight. I'm gonna trust it though. Been thinking of lead taping my gamer to get close so I can practice with it a bit before the Quest Cup.
So it was heavier than expected? I've never found a putter heavier than I liked, so I'm excited to see how that goes when I get fit.

So it was heavier than expected? I've never found a putter heavier than I liked, so I'm excited to see how that goes when I get fit.
I ended up in the heaviest setup at 390g (25g weights). Not completely out of bounds to see me in a heavier putter head, but was surprised to be at the top of the range. It makes sense based on how Edel recommends weighting for stroke types. Covered this in the fitting thread, but the way Edel defines stroke types, I'm long linear, which they recommend a heavier head weight for. Snagged this from their site to show the stroke types.
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 12.06.37 PM.png

I ended up in the heaviest setup at 390g (25g weights). Not completely out of bounds to see me in a heavier putter head, but was surprised to be at the top of the range. It makes sense based on how Edel recommends weighting for stroke types. Covered this in the fitting thread, but the way Edel defines stroke types, I'm long linear, which they recommend a heavier head weight for. Snagged this from their site to show the stroke types.
View attachment 9251898
I've intentionally stayed out of that thread because I'm trying to go in without an preconceived notions, but all of the science behind their fittings is so interesting.

I've intentionally stayed out of that thread because I'm trying to go in without an preconceived notions, but all of the science behind their fittings is so interesting.
I think that's a good way to go about it. I tried to do the same, and wouldn't even look at the putter heads at Golftec when I went in for my wedge fitting prior to my putter fitting. The stroke type for me aligns with what I've seen in my previous SAM Lab fittings.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Fitting appointment confirmed, thread will be going up shortly.
Here's the fitting thread that @mson started for the Array line. May not want to read too much before yours but all the Quest Cup guys have talked about theirs here.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Anyone do this drill? Sometimes there is a straight line painted on our practice green and always use it. No idea I was training my eyes and not my stroke. Great drill to work with The Edel fitting for bias to get dialed in.

Anyone do this drill? Sometimes there is a straight line painted on our practice green and always use it. No idea I was training my eyes and not my stroke. Great drill to work with The Edel fitting for bias to get dialed in.

i need to buy a yardstick and do this drill.

i need to buy a yardstick and do this drill.
Could probably use a piece of painters tape if you have an indoor mat. Agreed this sounds like a great drill. Anything that I can work on in the house is a bonus.

Could probably use a piece of painters tape if you have an indoor mat. Agreed this sounds like a great drill. Anything that I can work on in the house is a bonus.
I've seen this same drill recommended for different reasons, maybe it was start line practice, but it's been on my mind for a while. Does make me wonder if I have a level spot in my house that stretches 3 feet. hahaha

I've seen this same drill recommended for different reasons, maybe it was start line practice, but it's been on my mind for a while. Does make me wonder if I have a level spot in my house that stretches 3 feet. hahaha
3 feet is attainable in my basement but after 5-6 it starts to turn a bit.

3 feet is attainable in my basement but after 5-6 it starts to turn a bit.
Everywhere I have tried to set up a putting mat results in breaks I don't want to see even though it looks flat-ish. First world problems. LOL

Everywhere I have tried to set up a putting mat results in breaks I don't want to see even though it looks flat-ish. First world problems. LOL
I addressed this issue by gluing my el cheapo skilz putting mat down to some plywood.

Let’s have some fun. Love the shape of this.

IMG_3293.jpeg

Back