Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok dude. Honestly, after using an android exclusively for the last 3 years, I can't wait to see the back of it. I have to keep a charger in my car and in my office, b/c the battery life is awful. I did install the Juice Defender app which helps but when you THP like I do, an android is awful.

Ok, what is this app? My battery life sucks as well on the Thunderbutt, I have it plugged in more than not.

Ok, what is this app? My battery life sucks as well on the Thunderbutt, I have it plugged in more than not.

It's what you think Advance Task Killer is, lol

I'm really excited to go buy the iPad. This must be what you guys feel like all the time.

Kevin

I'm really excited to go buy the iPad. This must be what you guys feel like all the time.

Kevin

haha I used to get a new phone like every 6 months. Last night I just bought a new case instead.

haha I used to get a new phone like every 6 months. Last night I just bought a new case instead.
I've been far too nerdy this morning, and I need football to start so I feel more manly. Starting to narrow the search though and am starting to think I might wait for the Galaxy Nexus to come out.

Edit: After more reading I am on my way to tmex a Samsung Galaxy S II

Last edited:
TMex that biyatch Breeze. I'm telling you, my method is fool proof!!!!!!!

I loved my EVO 3D but it battery life was as Drew Brees. I still BBM TC. I think hands down, the Blackberry Bold 9900 is the best email, text, facebook and twitter phone I've owned. Battery life is about where my iphone 3GS was.

But I'm really considering the IPhone 5 when it comes out. Like OEM, I prefer the bigger screen if I don't ahve a physical keyboard. I love BBM as long as everyone I have on it, stays.

THe CES coverage starts next week and I'll be glued to it. I love that show. I cannot wait to see what comes from it.

I find BBM to be to elitist. :beat-up:

Not this again, I thought we were past that.

And ya Tmex, I'm going to tmex today or tomorrow and see how i like it. I'm told that BBM will soon be ready for android phones so then you get the best of both worlds.

LOL! I have a lot of people on it. I like it because it's quick. Hands down though, Bold is the best phone I've ever owned. It's just not app abundent like the iphone or android.

Although BBM/Texting gets me in trouble.. sometimes it too quick and Ill text/bbm before I think. Like last night ... ooops!

When I ran BBM on my BB it destroyed the battery. So, I didnt understand all the hype about it. And now doesnt everyone have unlimited texting anyway? You should if you dont.

haha you guys have just been engaged. Hook line and sinker LOL

Not this again, I thought we were past that.

And ya Tmex, I'm going to tmex today or tomorrow and see how i like it. I'm told that BBM will soon be ready for android phones so then you get the best of both worlds.

I don't think it's gonna happen. They said it last year too.

When I ran BBM on my BB it destroyed the battery. So, I didnt understand all the hype about it. And now doesnt everyone have unlimited texting anyway? You should if you dont.

Lol. Did you have the original Blueberry???? Since the Bold 9000 I don't think I've had any issues. I do hate the fact google chat sucks on blackberry. WTC. No group chat? It pisses me off is what it does! Like I said, BBM gets me into trouble at least once a week.

Is this RIM's last stand?

london-blackberry-qnx.jpg

I remember Tmex when he use to Google chat with us plebs. Now he's moved on to the finer people in his life. Specifically JWOW!

This is going to be awful. RIM is dying a slow death, and it all started going downhill when the introduced the Storm. I am a BB fan, and carry one for business and love it. But its sad to see RIM have such a lack of innovation.

I remember Tmex when he use to Google chat with us plebs. Now he's moved on to the finer people in his life. Specifically JWOW!
Google chat is great, so easy and convenient.

Im about as big of a gadget geek as the come.

Lol. Did you have the original Blueberry???? Since the Bold 9000 I don't think I've had any issues. I do hate the fact google chat sucks on blackberry. WTC. No group chat? It pisses me off is what it does! Like I said, BBM gets me into trouble at least once a week.

haha no Blueberry for me. When I last had the original Bold I "murdered" it out with all black parts from cnn.cn and when I started using bbm a lot it always was dead by noon. Its like it was the original Android before Android.

Not true, he BBM's with me everyday and its a known fact that i'm an idiot.

Sadly, I think it's a terrible last stand. They're idiots too. It should have been out 4th quarter 2011 but they can't get QNX to work with the blackberry id system. No full querty device? They're morons and I absolutely hate I'm addicted to their phones. It was then pushed to 1st quarter 2012, now late 3rd possibly 4th. Hell, Playbook OS is delayed almost a year! WTC!

android-bbm-002-200x200.jpg

android-bbm-001-200x200.jpg

Sexy!!!

haha no Blueberry for me. When I last had the original Bold I "murdered" it out with all black parts from cnn.cn and when I started using bbm a lot it always was dead by noon. Its like it was the original Android before Android.

Lol I did that too! It was terrible for battery life all around. This one is much better but man, I can kill it. Although from n NYE till about 6pm new years day my phone was in use.

I couldnt group chat. I loved group chatting. It killed my EVO but how much fun was it. I'm going to install that app again.

I used to rock the Blueberry, before it could send an SMS. cnn.cn was the best sight (still is) for parts and keyboards for blackberrys. May need to "murder" out my work BB.

I used to have a huge list of BBM contacts, everyone that was once there, has moved on to android/iphone, so all I have left is a few work folks.

This thread's just not cool, especially when you don't know what half the crap is you guys are talking about.

I'm checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back