Energy Drinks & Shots

Finally tried one of the rehab tea and lemonade monsters, yum!

Finally tried one of the rehab tea and lemonade monsters, yum!
Same here, CVS had a 2 for sale, where have these been all my life!

This rockstar wasn't too bad, just weak flavor!

How many of you have tried these kickstarters? I like all of them, but these hydrating boosts are nice in the mornings.

Man, I got excited when I read peach...and then sad when you said weak! LOL

Had myself a paisley goddess this morning. Ole faithful.

Man, I got excited when I read peach...and then sad when you said weak! LOL

Had myself a paisley goddess this morning. Ole faithful.

Find the Monster Rehab Peach Tea

Had a yellow monster this morning. Becoming my second or third favorite of the zeros now.

Only one I haven't tried of those now. I love the pink lemonade tea.

In order I would say

Peach Tea
Pink Lemonade
Rojo Tea
Orange
Lemonade
Green tea (havent tried it)

Had a yellow monster this morning. Becoming my second or third favorite of the zeros now.

I liked it too. I still put white at the top followed by red, but the orange and yellow are a tie for me. Then in the back, or at the bottom if you will, foot blue. :alien:

I liked it too. I still put white at the top followed by red, but the orange and yellow are a tie for me. Then in the back, or at the bottom if you will, foot blue. :alien:

haha ole blue. Terrible.

I really like red also. Paisley obviously dominates, but honestly I have to mix it up occasionally.

haha ole blue. Terrible.

I really like red also. Paisley obviously dominates, but honestly I have to mix it up occasionally.

Same here, I usually grab a Rockstar Zero Fruit Punch now and then too, if it was more carbonated it would be better. I need to just be smart like Beags said and ORDER some Xyience. Love that stuff.

Same here, I usually grab a Rockstar Zero Fruit Punch now and then too, if it was more carbonated it would be better. I need to just be smart like Beags said and ORDER some Xyience. Love that stuff.

Its so weird, the QT by my office used to have every flavor, now it has completely dissapeared (Xyience). What happened I wonder?

Try Sunoco gas stations. Found them there of all places.

Tried there. No luck. Typically can find them are circle k, no luck there anymore either

Tried there. No luck. Typically can find them are circle k, no luck there anymore either

I'm driving by the one that has them today, I'll make some moves for Saturday

Have to say the orange "Ultra Sunrise" has become my favorite Monster right now

1. Orange
2. White
3. Yellow

I've been drinking the Yellow Edition Red Bull lately. Its really good.

I've recently been introduced to the Monster in the white can and light blue can...and I like BOTH of those. I have an orange can version in the work machine, that I might have to try based on Nate's recommendation.

I've recently been introduced to the Monster in the white can and light blue can...and I like BOTH of those. I have an orange can version in the work machine, that I might have to try based on Nate's recommendation.

Those are both solid, and I have heard good things about the orange one too. The white and blue are usually my go to at work, but occasionally I'll snag a red bull total zero.

Those are both solid, and I have heard good things about the orange one too. The white and blue are usually my go to at work, but occasionally I'll snag a red bull total zero.

I'm drinking the Orange "Ultra Sunrise" right now, actually. I probably won't get it again. It just tastes like an orange Crush with a little extra zing in the fizz.
If you like orange pop, this is your drink....but I'm not a huge orange pop fan in general.

I'm drinking the Orange "Ultra Sunrise" right now, actually. I probably won't get it again. It just tastes like an orange Crush with a little extra zing in the fizz.
If you like orange pop, this is your drink....but I'm not a huge orange pop fan in general.
You should have suspected something like that might happen being all orange can and stuff! :D

Back