Energy Drinks & Shots

Just hit the Circle K here by work to check on their supply of Xenergy. They have never once had Cherry Lime, always just Mango Guava or Cherry Rush. They had a full supply of Cherry Lime, so I bought everything they had. 16 should last me a couple weeks.

That's awesome!

Currently drinking a Xenergy Cran-Razz.

Picked up a HyDrive energy at the store yesterday. Just finished off the kiwi strawberry flavor. Taste is good and it is not carbonated, which was a good change of pace.

No Xenergy in my area this weekend, picked up some rehab and it's working just fine

Alright, I was able to finally track down some Xenergy Cherry Rush (I wanted Cherry Lime, but it'll do, I guess). It is 4:45am on the west coast and I'm getting ready to drive a 10' uHaul from LA to Oakland (well, just short of Oakland anyways). I'm going to wait until I'm on the road for a bit before I pop the top, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try! Send me some good vibes for the drive and that Xenergy lives up to expectations - I need it!

Picked up some Green Thunder at the grocery store finally. It taste good but Im not sure I noticed much in terms of energy though or maybe I need to duey it and drink the whole thing LOL

Alright, I was able to finally track down some Xenergy Cherry Rush (I wanted Cherry Lime, but it'll do, I guess). It is 4:45am on the west coast and I'm getting ready to drive a 10' uHaul from LA to Oakland (well, just short of Oakland anyways). I'm going to wait until I'm on the road for a bit before I pop the top, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try! Send me some good vibes for the drive and that Xenergy lives up to expectations - I need it!

Its good stuff.

Picked up some Green Thunder at the grocery store finally. It taste good but Im not sure I noticed much in terms of energy though or maybe I need to duey it and drink the whole thing LOL

Add a second squeeze. I got a big rush out of 2 squeezes.

Its good stuff.

Add a second squeeze. I got a big rush out of 2 squeezes.

I'll try that, sometimes one squeeze just isnt enough.

Green thunder? This is the Mio energy?! Nice name....

You guys drink these things while playing golf? No jitters or jerked putts huh? If not, they sound like some good at the turn pep me uppers! I do like the drinks with loads of vitamin B and other good stuff but not sure about the caffeine overloads.

You guys drink these things while playing golf? No jitters or jerked putts huh? If not, they sound like some good at the turn pep me uppers! I do like the drinks with loads of vitamin B and other good stuff but not sure about the caffeine overloads.

I think I've had an energy drink before every round for the past 6 months. No jitters....

I'll try that, sometimes one squeeze just isnt enough.
How much water you putting it in? It says 1 squeeze per 8oz, but for a normal 16 oz bottle, I usually go with 3 squeezes.

How much water you putting it in? It says 1 squeeze per 8oz, but for a normal 16 oz bottle, I usually go with 3 squeezes.

I use a big water bottle so its hard to judge squeezes. Sometimes its a hard long squeeze and other times its two quick ones.

I'm so disappointed Duey was informed about this. Would have been awesome to see him have posts like, "THIS STUFF IS REALLY AWESOME GUYS! I HAD THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOTTLE AND JUST RAN TO KANSAS AND BACK!"

Lmao, just spotted this. I doubt I could run around my house these days.

Tap,Tap,Tap

3563f194.jpg

First experience with Green Thunder, taste pretty good!

I will have to give ole Frank Delgado a call...

My wife saw the MIO stuff and decided to buy some, not the energy kind. I have to admit, it is pretty good stuff

I need to try it. I haven't had caffeine in almost 3 weeks.

I used some Green Thunder yesterday. Brought the bottle of black cherry in to the office today.

I will have to give ole Frank Delgado a call...

My wife saw the MIO stuff and decided to buy some, not the energy kind. I have to admit, it is pretty good stuff
It is good stuff, the Sweet Tea one is surprisingly good as well.

It is good stuff, the Sweet Tea one is surprisingly good as well.

Yeah, my wife got them, she got the sweet tea and some purple kind. They were both surprisingly good

I am loving the Energy version of Mio. The other flavs are good as well

My only issue with those little drops is it took more than one to get the sweet tea tasting good and it leaked all over my bag.

My only issue with those little drops is it took more than one to get the sweet tea tasting good and it leaked all over my bag.
I usually go with an extra squeeze on the tea, as it can taste watered down if not enough is put in the water.

Back