Energy Drinks & Shots

Top one looks interesting.

I don't know, but it had zero carbination so it tasted flat. Its like the mixure of hydration and energy just didn't work
Was it watered down?

I don't know, but it had zero carbination so it tasted flat. Its like the mixure of hydration and energy just didn't work
Kind of seem to contradict each other.

Yep, I was not a fan. Good news is that the other great flavors are 2 for $3 again
So its just a pretty face?

The only non carbonated energy drinks that I like are the tea and lemonade recovery drinks. Both Monster and Rockstar have them, Rockstar also has a straight lemonade that's pretty good.

zudagyma.jpg

Sweet mother Mary! Has anybody else seen these bad boys yet??? I'm in love.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Anyone try these yet??? These go down just like water.
ytyqapem.jpg

About time they made these in 20oz

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull.

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.

I am not a health expert. But its proven sugar is not good for you and fake sugar is even worse. I think if its at all possible you should consult a medical professional who is trained in this.

I have never had one.

the only time I will even consider one is if I've been up more than 24 hours (always work-related) and have to be sharp... and only if I can't easily get my hands on espresso

I think they suck. Haven't had one in years.

Not a fan of Redbull...no better than a cup of coffee in my opinion. I do like the 5-hour energy and equivalents. Not too much caffeine and really helps stay alert and awake without all the jitters.

Hate them. I'll shoot a 5 Hour Energy maybe once a month, if I'm doing an close to open, but that's it. They all taste awful to me.

I don't do any of the energy drinks. My tempo is quick enough without adding caffeine or other stimulants. I'm a water and beer guy on and off the course.

I'd rather have some nuun tablets in water on the course than an energy drink.

I usually have 5 Hour Energy in the bag, but, don't use it all that often. Other than that, I drink VitaRain Zero, a vitamin water from Costco (or the occasional beer).

Poison

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back