Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hate me guys, but I'm seriously pondering a belly.

Tapalatalking from Tiger 12

It's because you're awesome.

I've contacted SeeMore here in Sweden, gonna see what they have available for a belly putter. I've got my stroke down good now, but aiming has always been a problem for me. Unless you go custom I think they only offer the SB-1 in belly, which looks like this:
seemore-sb-1-silverback-putter.jpg

Not crazy about a centershaft. I need help with my rotation, so I like them closer to the heel.

Dont hate me guys, but I'm seriously pondering a belly.

Tapalatalking from Tiger 12

Thainer -- No matter what anyone says, it still takes skill to roll a belly or breast putter. Anchoring and all that stuff does not matter. I have tried them all and it still takes skill. So if it works for you bro, bag it :thumb:

I've contacted SeeMore here in Sweden, gonna see what they have available for a belly putter. I've got my stroke down good now, but aiming has always been a problem for me. Unless you go custom I think they only offer the SB-1 in belly, which looks like this:
seemore-sb-1-silverback-putter.jpg

Not crazy about a centershaft. I need help with my rotation, so I like them closer to the heel.

If all goes well, one of these will soon be on its way. :cool:

Seriously pondering a new driver lol. I know the MC is coming up but I really need to start getting out there again with a good one that fits me so I can get used to using it more consistantly.

Seriously pondering a new driver lol. I know the MC is coming up but I really need to start getting out there again with a good one that fits me so I can get used to using it more consistantly.

I'm seriously considereing going back to my Superfast 1.0 TP. Recently got a Diablo Octane Tour and lent my SF to my buddy. He ended up chopping the shaft down 1" without asking for my permission which sort of got me peeved. But then I started hitting it on the range. I know it's only an inch, but it feels so much easier to hit and control. One Inch shorter still leaves the shaft at 45.5 inches.
I can remember a time when 44 inches was a very long shaft. haha

Yeah, I used to game a 43-inch for several years. And I didn't miss many fairways.

*ponders cutting his R11*

I'm seriously considereing going back to my Superfast 1.0 TP. Recently got a Diablo Octane Tour and lent my SF to my buddy. He ended up chopping the shaft down 1" without asking for my permission which sort of got me peeved. But then I started hitting it on the range. I know it's only an inch, but it feels so much easier to hit and control. One Inch shorter still leaves the shaft at 45.5 inches.

I just cut an inch off of my troublesome Cobra S2 and slapped a winn lite grip on it. I am hitting that club better than I ever have without having to take as much off my swing.

I'm pondering how many purchases will be made after the Outing by those attending .....which is right around the corner....

Razr X...they are calling my name. Every time I hit them I fall in love all over again...

im seriouslt thinking about 2 new wedges both tm xft wedges probally 52 and 56 not sure which bounce to go with.

If all goes well, one of these will soon be on its way. :cool:

Yep! E-mailed SeeMore, unfortunately they didn't have any belly putters in stock, but they could send me an SB-1 head. Just need to increase the weight about 35 grams (to 370 from 335), plug a 45" inch shaft in there, put on the grip(s) and I've got a new putter to game this year.

SeeMore = quality company to deal with.

I'm seriously pondering the TM CS Ghost Mallet, I love CS putters and have enjoyed my heel shaft corza mallet, I need to try the new insert.

I'm pondering how many purchases will be made after the Outing by those attending .....which is right around the corner....

I assume enough to run a small country for bit

I'm pondering a few things after my tax return came in! After last round I'm thinking about mixing the bag up and going to a PW, 54, 58 wedge setup and adding another hybrid to the bag. I found myself in a bind a few times last round where I had a distance that was right in between my 3 wood and 3 hybrid...M2 maybe? My 3 wood is 15.5 degrees and probably goes 260 average. My 3 hybrid is 21* and averages 230ish. Thinking about picking up an 18* hybrid to fill that 245 yardage gap. I think I could go for a few more par 5's then.

I find that I'm not really hitting the 56* wedge from anywhere but the bunkers with the way I'm managing the course this year. Last year it was pretty much driver off of every tee and I was left with 70-150 yards for my second shot on most par 4's. This year I'm hitting a lot more hybrids and 3 woods off the tee and leaving myself with 125-165 yards for my second shot (right in line with my PW-7i distances). I'm a little worried I'll miss having the versatility of 3 wedges around the green, but think I can get away with it the way my short game is progressing. maybe just pick up a 58* and go PW (47*) - 52* - 58*.

SO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT! My mind is seriously racing with different yardages and situations that I could have used an 18* hybrid vs. the times I would potentially need to use a 56* wedge.

This probably belongs in the style section, but given the guy that inspired this thread, it's too good not to post here. Graeme McDowell just posted a picture on Twitter of his Srixon "painters" cap that will debut this week. I think OEM Kevin just wet himself.

scaled.php

This probably belongs in the style section, but given the guy that inspired this thread, it's too good not to post here. Graeme McDowell just posted a picture on Twitter of his Srixon "painters" cap that will debut this week. I think OEM Kevin just wet himself.

scaled.php

You know if he would have stayed with Callaway it would have been perfect.

I like that cap.

I just got this gift card for a golf store and am seriously considering a putter for my first purchase now.

You know if he would have stayed with Callaway it would have been perfect.

Yeah, I forgot about your sponsorship with Callaway for a minute when I posted it. All I remembered was your love for G-Mac.

Twice this week I almost fell victim to the "impulse buy" of a pretty new flat stick.

#1 Odyssey Dart Backstryke
#2 TM Tour Ghost 880

Both times I was able to resist- but just barely. The outing can't come soon enough.

Twice this week I almost fell victim to the "impulse buy" of a pretty new flat stick.

#2 TM Tour Ghost 880

Both times I was able to resist- but just barely. The outing can't come soon enough.

Putters and Mashies don't count, I would pull the trigger on the 880 man, its just sessy!

#2 TM Tour Ghost 880

I couldn't resist so I picked up a White Ice #9. I was rolling that 880 and it's great. Alignment is one of the better ones out there (the Dart is as well).

I'm seriously pondering the TM CS Ghost Mallet, I love CS putters and have enjoyed my heel shaft corza mallet, I need to try the new insert.

Now I have to add the TM-880 to my desire list, I can't wait to give them both a roll!

Pondering hard on those Srixon Z Star irons. They are sessy

Pondering new irons....Adams v3 irons, wilson staff Di11 irons, or Burners 2.0....I have not hit the wilsons yet but I hope to next weekend at a demo day. I have hit the Adams V3 and they are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back