Fast Food Burger Places

We actually have a Culver's here in San Antonio, I'm told it's rare to see one so far south.

They seem to be popping up more and more in Texas. They do make a good burger!

If you are referring to me, like I said in my post, I dont think Smashburger is a regional chain but if they are, my apologies. I dont see them as any different than Five Guys in terms of being a fast food burger place.

From the first post.

Do you have a favorite from the list?

Its cool, just was curious so I put up that list.

From the list.

Wendy's
Five Guys

Off the list Burger21.
It's hard not to argue with JBC's, small fries and a frosty

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Instead of Checkers, we have Rally's which is the same place, different name. That would be my fave off that list.

I love burgers and like all those places. My least favorite is Wendy's. Too greasy and messy!

The #3 at Sonic is also pretty darn good.

McDonald's Mcdouble and BigMac always hit the spot
Wendy's #2 with a diet coke (double)
Five Guys crowd favorite, always hots the spot but a bit greasy
Steak & Shake when I travel

White Castle only when I head to NY
A&W conney dogs only
In-N-Out used but now played out
Shake Shack still have to try and hear great things
Sonic way too salty for my taste
Carl's Jr got sick once and never went back
Whataburger way over rated

Hardee's burgers have become a favorite of mine lately..... but out of that list Culvers are still my favorite in terms of Burgers.

If we add Portillos to the list, they have a fantastic burger that's tops on my fast food list.

McDonald's Big Mac and Burger King's Rodeo burgers would be my top choices. Followed by five guys.

I chose from the list.....unsure what wasn't understood.

Dev Jerseyed up the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdouble from Mcdonalds is a guilty pleasure. That or a BK double cheeseburger.

Used to eat at Checkers in high school, havenet been in years. I love A&W but we dont have them around in Jacksonville, at least the ones I knew about closed.

McDonald's for the fres
Burger King for the rings
Wendy's We quit going there after the thrid time of one of us enjoying their meal while the other had a horrible meal
Dairy Queen for the ice cream
Sonic for the rings. Made fresh every day, at least they used to be. I was the onion ring guy when I worked there in high school!
Jack in the Box go there when Jacqui wants to go there
Hardees for the biscuits and gravy
Carl's Jr is the same as Hardees, just named different in different parts of the country. Also for their biscuits and gravy
Checkers never been
Five Guys been only one time. It was ok, they give you a buttload of fries.
Whataburger never been
Culver's I like their prime rib sandwich
White Castle worst burger joint ever.
A&W root beer floats
In-N-Out never been
Shake Shack never been
Steak & Shake shakes and malteds.

Whataburger

Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich FTW

I've had Whataburger when I was in Texas. It was my stop for breakfast burritos before we had our annual field training.
The Frito Pie burger from DQ was damnlicious, and probably over 1000 calories per bite.
Other than that double whoppers from BK and McD's (I miss the mushroom and swiss angus) or Checkers fries.

I like 5 guys,the burger is hearty and good tasting for fast food. The fries are unreal I like mine crispy and always ask for extra time to fry up. I have also been known to like A&W, I enjoyed the teen burger when they used the small cubed onions but now it seems they are using the slices which I am not a fan of. I do not really enjoy onions but love onion rings....yeah go figure. I am strange that way and unsure why that is

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sonic due to solid fast food burger that can come standard without mayo or ketchup. Tots are a definite bonus and their sweet tea is quite good as well.

Based on this list and accessibility I am going with Five guys.

Hardee's, carls jr, in-n-out and sonic would be other choices

Whataburger --- jalapeno burger --- simply the best any time of day!

My very first fastfood burger that I can recall, was in 1960's, Beaumont Texas, fell in love that day with the burger ...

1/2 this list is unavailable to me, so they're out.
Of those remaining, it's tough because I like Hardee's but they're pretty expensive, and same for 5 guys, so I guess BK or Wendy's (Jr. Baconator, mmmmmm).

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Dairy Queen
Sonic
Hardees
Checkers
Steak & Shake
Five Guys
Whataburger
Culver's
White Castle
A&W
In-N-Out
Shake Shack
Jack in the Box
Carl's Jr

I would like to know what a Shack Shack burger tastes like. Or do I just want a shack? Either way, it's a place I have wanted to try and hope one day I can.

I would like to know what a Shack Shack burger tastes like. Or do I just want a shack? Either way, it's a place I have wanted to try and hope one day I can.

There's one in Atlanta. I think it's overrated.

Think Five Guys, maybe a little better, but at least twice the price.

Had burgers, shakes and shared an order of fries and it was about $40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too, I need to get into the city to try one. From everything I have heard it should jump high on my list. I know they use Martins buns, which we use at home..they are awesome.

Two not on the list.

1. Cook Out - greasy burgers just the way I like 'em
2. Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers - Hatch green chile burger

Two not on the list.

1. Cook Out - greasy burgers just the way I like 'em
2. Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers - Hatch green chile burger

This thread is however about that list. :D

Back