Fast Food Burger Places

Also not on the list in the 1st post. :D
Eh, you put other regional chains on the list. I figured I'd add the best one around here.

Eh, you put other regional chains on the list. I figured I'd add the best one around here.

Except the first post says choose from the list.
Oh well...as always, life goes on.

Texas makes their own rules.

Spoiler
sarcasm don't get mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy one. Whataburger - Monteray Melt with Spicy Ketchup

McDonald's
1. Convenience
2. Breakfast
3. French Fries
4. Happy Meals

There are tons of regional places, but these are more of the mainstream. Do you have a favorite from the list? And while I know that people can come in and say "Ew Gross, I only like _______ Burger, which is a local play by me", I can say we have a Burger Thread for that.

What is your go to and why?

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Dairy Queen
Sonic
Jack in the Box
Hardees
Carl's Jr
Checkers
Five Guys
Whataburger
Culver's
White Castle
A&W
In-N-Out
Shake Shack
Steak & Shake

My first choice on that list would be DQ in Indiana. Only choice close is McD's......

Whataburger.

Green Chile Double. End of story.

You complete me.

Internet+high+five+join+the+high+fivers+thumbs_4a7b41_3281983.jpg

I'm shocked at how many choose McD's. Other than my grandfather, I'm not sure I know anybody who actually likes McD's burgers, they are just tolerable with in a pinch/the 5 year old wants a happy meal.

Except the first post says choose from the list.
First post needs better mint chocolate chip shake options. Burgers aren't complete without mint chocolate chip shakes.

I'm sad to say it, but there are too many on that list I haven't had, I need to eat more burgers when I travel I guess!

Wendy's for me, with Five Guys a close second then all the rest.

I'm trying to avoid these places now but there is a Burger King near me that is above average when compared to others in the chain. Food always hot and they get my order right.

Five Guys is very consistent from location to location so that is always good when traveling in an area I don't know so well.

I just had a Philly cheesesteak burger from Steak n Shake. Totally going to destroy my stomach but so worth it.

Five Guys off the list provided. Good selection of toppings, including the jalapenos. Whataburger is a good second, some good stuff there too.

Ted's Montana Grill makes a good one too. The Canyon Creek is my go to there. Whoever decided to put fried eggs on burgers is a genius.

In N Out. I grew up on it and animal style double double is pretty much the best for me. Back east off that list, I'd go with a whopper at BK although I haven't had a burger from a lot on that list.

Finally had in-n-out. Easily the best, forget whatever I said earlier in this thread. Finished a double double and a single on four minutes.

Back