Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Cross rocked it with their outfits. Very nice! All of the companies did to be honest.

Wife is watching this with me. Asking about the event and how to get in.

yeeeeessssss!

Just finished watching the final round coverage. Once again congrats to all the participants, looked like an amazing time and some great golf!

50 minutes into coverage and this is sooo awesome to watch. Some great shots being hit out there. What a treat on a Sunday night.

50 minutes into coverage and this is sooo awesome to watch. Some great shots being hit out there. What a treat on a Sunday night.

And it gets better

I'm 17mins in and lovin it so far! Glad to see MD rubbed off on Bulflrog with his early chut

Just wait until the final hour guys. Its must see TV.

While the Morgan Cup may not be for you, there are tons of THP events that might work. Including many get togethers right in the state of FL.

Thanks JB. I was just thinking of adding it, to my list of tourneys I'm going to try to do this year.

The camera angle on 3 is legit.

LOL at 'ONE YARD'

I'm a couple hours deep and loving it! Some great golf being played despite the nerves.

Ward on 7. This is so great.

I still honestly cannot get over the picture. It's incredible

Thainer throws a dart!

One of the cameras we used for coverage was our new professional camera. Ward and I used it on 7 and I just love the picture it provides.

Back