Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Practice what you preach dude.
I meant what I said when I pulled you aside. I hope you did as well.

Haha but then I wouldn't be me! Double D is too good to not realize it. I meant it!

The close out interviews really signify what this family is all about! Compassion, love and respect for one another.

Hey guys. For the next morgan cup, are juniors welcome?

I guarantee I rewatch it all.

I'm there with you bro! I'm so proud to watch the boys in the heat of battle yet never lose sight of the true meaning of THP! Just so awesome

Rewatching war eagle and ddec on 18. 2 freaking rockstars who embraced this event and fully get what its about. Was honored to be on the same course as you 2.

Pure awesomeness. Loved watching it all. What a great time

I didn't get to watch the coverage today as its been family day but I did take the time to read the entire thread. And I'll cover this in my recap but I want to shout out to Jordan and Wardy. You two killed the coverage all weekend. Be proud of the work you did. Look at what every one is saying about the coverage and about the commentary, everyone loved it. Be proud guys, it means you did awesome and killed it.

Tyno and Nate, that was my camera on 16. Not sure why it didn't make it, but I want to say sorry for that one. That was a huge up and down from the sand there at a critical part of the match. I feel responsible for that one getting cut.

I didn't get to watch the coverage today as its been family day but I did take the time to read the entire thread. And I'll cover this in my recap but I want to shout out to Jordan and Wardy. You two killed the coverage all weekend. Be proud of the work you did. Look at what every one is saying about the coverage and about the commentary, everyone loved it. Be proud guys, it means you did awesome and killed it.

Tyno and Nate, that was my camera on 16. Not sure why it didn't make it, but I want to say sorry for that one. That was a huge up and down from the sand there at a critical part of the match. I feel responsible for that one getting cut.
Brother the last thing you need to do is apologize, you guys were freaking nothing short of amazing the entire event!

You got nothing to apologize for dude. You did a great job. We learn from every experience and this one showed us a few things we can do to capture better footage.

I had some things going today.

Been a long day, but I will be watching round 3 and seeing for myself what all this buzz is about!

Thankful to have been able to show these rounds to family...I think it helped explain what this was all about much better than words

I've missed a ton in the last month and a half but I was able to watch a portion of this today. Great coverage and I loved the emotion at the end. Really awesome. A lucky bunch, that's for sure!

Just finished watching the last few holes. I got goosebumps listening to the four captains. Hell of a job guys. I'm at a loss for words to quite explain it. But I can just say I shared the emotion with all of you just sitting on my couch. Can't imagine what it must have been like to be there. Josh and Morgan, total tip of the hat to you guys. And Tadashi, I can't wait to watch this from the beginning and see that 4 wood you hit

I love that the coverage is available on YouTube this year. I watched Round 2 this morning and I'm in the middle Round 3 right now.

Need to be 18 to be eligible. Contracts and stuff is how I understood it.

THPing on Tapatalk

Alright thanks.

Alright thanks.

While the Morgan Cup may not be for you, there are tons of THP events that might work. Including many get togethers right in the state of FL.

Guys, I just finished up watching the coverage a bit ago. I went through the thread as well. Today's round brought back some emotion, more so then the first two rounds. I have just a few thoughts.

-Keygan, Michael, Jordan, and every other volunteer, you guys rocked. It was a huge blessing to have you guys be there and sweat through this with us. Your commentary and hard work made this production fantastic! Thanks again everyone.

-Josh and Morgan, congrats on a 100 million flippin impressions on this event. That is incredible, just absolutely incredible. You guys have built something really special here, and I am really happy to become a small part of this community. You guys deserve it and I hope this event re-invigorates you guys, because it was freaking amazing.

-Icey, what a match man. We really had a dog fight going, and it was a pleasure to be a part of it with you. How awesome man. I would tee it up with you any day.

-To everyone who encouraged me through the process, thank you. It's been an amazing ride, and to see the support of you guys after putting some great shots on film is very rewarding. You guys kick butt. (Lol at the guys making fun of my bud light can, I WAS CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT!) Haha.

To the 2014 guys/gals, you have a huge bar to surpass, but you know what the crazy thing is? I know it'll be surpassed again. I'm looking forward to following along. I haven't decided if I'll throw my hat back in the ring for another chance next year. It's going to be extremely hard to top this experience. For now, I'm gonna continue to let this soak in and relive moments through everyone's memories. This place.... It's an amazing really. I've made some amazing friends, friends who I've met once, maybe twice, yet talk to on a daily basis. Jake I think said it best in his interview on 18. "Normal guys don't get to do this." Yet here we are, 32 "average" joes (except Canadan, you talented son of a gun you.), going out and putting on a show for 100 million. It's something I will always cherish and be thankful for.

I will have this hole in my recap....it was an up and down for the ages. Keygan was with our group from 16-18. Those 3 holes will forever live in my mind. Could have gone either way bases on 1-2 shots going another way. It was fun having you follow us in along with the other players that were following this group!

I was hoping my approach on 13 when Keygan was there, that landed a foot from the hole had made it. Probably the best wedge I hit all week.

Snuck in 20 minutes a bit ago. Can't wait to tune in without distraction after everyone is asleep.

I gotta say, the yellow shorts/blue-ish shirt combo is stylin. Appears to be the Cleveland swag? Very nice.

Back