First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

tsi2 has stayed in my bag a very long time (by my standards). i've been incredibly impressed by it. if they come out with a tsr1, i'd be intrigued to hit it.

Awesome to see the Titleist Experience guys in here and drooling over the new weapons.

Obligatory gif's aside, these look very reminiscent of the TSi line, and that is a good thing. Titleist always knows how to make a clean looking club. Like others I'm really excited to see more of the club - topline and face in particular. Then I'm really excited to go hit it :love:

tsi2 has stayed in my bag a very long time (by my standards). i've been incredibly impressed by it. if they come out with a tsr1, i'd be intrigued to hit it.
Did you try the TSi 1?

I like the look of these, from the limited pictures. They do seem to be a year behind all the other companies' releases with their design elements.

TBD on face technology though

Definitely a good looking club from the back. I was fitted for the TSI3 and love the club. It is more forgiving and fun to hit. I am excited to see what the new club will offer.

Look great so far, kind of futuristic. Ill bet the face is better looking than that red thing.

I would name it Blackbird because it goes fast and high.

Hoping they kept the smaller size on the 4 and that spaceship on the bottom tells me it will send that ball into light speed:D. Looks to be a weight in the back on this one too for some extra forgiveness maybe. Hope it keeps the same properties for me as the TSi4.

Or maybe not;) The pocketbook wouldn't be too upset.

Did you try the TSi 1?

no but i always wanted to. seemed like a good driver for what i need. tsi2 is currently lofted up and i like it a lot. but sometimes the tsi2 spin dips pretty low.

They look awesome and their performance should match.

Those look freaking fantastic!!. So far the cosmetic changes are small but impactful.

I would name it Blackbird because it goes fast and high.
True story. That name is actually owned by another golf company and years ago Bobby Jones Golf came out with a Blackbird and had to rename their set.

Good looking drivers from the photo. I wonder if that made a huge change in the face? Very cool that this is out for the Titleist Exp guys to see!

Will always have a soft spot for the Titleist drivers. They've performed well for me. I like the looks of these.

These look really similar to the TSi3. Im interested to see how different they will be.

I will say that I've owned many drivers in the last 10 years and while the last Titleist I had (913D2) was not the longest driver I've owned, it was without question the straightest. So I will be picturing long straight bombs once I get these in my hands :p

They look “Titleistie” (sp).

Those are some clean looking driver heads!

Hopefully they're awesome and it'll flood the market with a lot of TSi3s. I've been waiting to upgrade from a 917 as a cheapskate lol

Back