First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

8.0 3 is calling me.

I'm excited for these drivers. The TSi were a huge step forward for them and hopefully these are even better.

Interesting to see this. I came close to pulling the trigger on a TSi2 after a fitting last year and decided to hold off in part because I knew they were introducing a new driver this year. I am looking forward to seeing these.

Holy smokes. These are badass. The moment I clicked on the article the TSR name and blacked out finish jumped off the screen at me. Wicked good.

I’ve always loved the look of Titleist drivers and this fits right in. Will be interested in seeing the rest of the head and how it performs. Pretty exciting for all the Titleist experience participants!

Those look shaaaaarrrp! I've never played a Titleist driver but the visual appeal on this is strong

I'm really curious about the face and whats inside after seeing this photo. You can easily see the differences there but if they aren't talking about the face yet there must be a story to tell.

The MSRP on these will probably feel like a kick in the groin.

Titleist has come a long way with their woods. They continually nail the looks department and from the feedback on the forum, the TSi line worked really well for a lot of players. As a member of the lunatic fringe, i'm looking forward to more details and getting some swings in when they become available.

Titleist has really upped their Driver and Fairway game in the last 3-4 years.

I’m sure that these things will be amazing and I’mvery disappointed the dates of their experience didn’t work for me because we are going to see some big smiles once these get into the hands of the lunatic fringe.

I'm really curious about the face and whats inside after seeing this photo. You can easily see the differences there but if they aren't talking about the face yet there must be a story to tell.

i saw a face-on pic and it looked the same as the tsi line. obviously that's only aesthetics and nothing about tech, but i presume if they're moving a different direction with the face tech they would have made it look different.

Well that happened a little quicker than I expected. I traded back my LTDx LS in an anticipation last week though, so I'm ready. They're obviously going to look turrible in the bag, but I'll get over it. 😍

I like that they appear to have kept a consistent color scheme between the models. I absolutely loved the look of the Tsi3, but probably need the performance of the 2, which didn't look as good with the grey. This new line looks sleek throughout.

TSiR3 will be in my hands very, very soon!

I would love to see the LINQ lineup of shafts be stock in these. But I know that's wishful thinking

Those are looking pretty clean, can't wait to see the whole thing

The Titleist Experience folks are in for a treat.

I would love to see a TSR3 7 wood. I am sure it wont exist. But I would love one.

I would love to see a TSR3 7 wood. I am sure it wont exist. But I would love one.
They make a 21 degree in the TSR2, which at that loft I would imagine spin from that model might be helpful?

They make a 21 degree in the TSR2, which at that loft I would imagine spin from that model might be helpful?

Yes. I have the TSi2 7 wood and love it. I would just like to have the additional internal adjustability. Not really looking for spin adjustments. Maybe a slight size/shape difference. But either way the tsi2 7 is one of my fav clubs.

That is, wow… beautiful. The first thing that popped in my mind when seeing the bottom was ‘Stealth Fighter’. Too bad that name was already taken. This is what a stealth is supposed to look like IMO.

Excited to see the face eventually.

Yes. I have the TSi2 7 wood and love it. I would just like to have the additional internal adjustability. Not really looking for spin adjustments. Maybe a slight size/shape difference. But either way the tsi2 7 is one of my fav clubs.
I just got one of those and am going to give it a try after the move.
Im not a FW Wood guy, but the 7 wood is intriguing.

Back