First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

Acoustics seem better just from the strikes I've heard the past 6 rds on Tour
Isn’t that great?! Hearing a proto out there that doesn’t sound awful haha

Isn’t that great?! Hearing a proto out there that doesn’t sound awful haha
One company I have never worried about sound on when it comes to woods.

26 TSR drivers in play this week.
JT Poston picked up the first win with the driver.
21 players tee up the TSR in the DP World Tour (first week available).

26 TSR drivers in play this week.
JT Poston picked up the first win with the driver.
21 players tee up the TSR in the DP World Tour (first week available).
Wonder how many of them are from guys that aren’t even under contract with Titleist? I feel whatever that number was last year is definitely going to go up.

Wonder how many of them are from guys that aren’t even under contract with Titleist? I feel whatever that number was last year is definitely going to go up.
Currently I do not believe any are.

I enjoy listening to this.

Just stumbled upon this video. Sounds really good and hearing the back to back to back to back etc. hits is really pleasing to the ears.

Really looking forward to the 3W and Hybrid. Thinking next year I’ll do a hybrid fitting because I really like my TSi2 hybrid. I’ve been thinking about ditching my G425 Max 3W as well. I’d probably either get a Rogue ST Max or one of these new TSR woods

Just stumbled upon this video. Sounds really good and hearing the back to back to back to back etc. hits is really pleasing to the ears.
Cool video.. thanks for sharing!

Really hammering this TSI, can’t wait to get the faster TSR. Hot humid day the ball isn’t going anywhere lol.

4475C145-8FA0-44F4-8F45-BC46CEAB360E.jpeg

You can’t say these don’t look good.. they look great.

really?! i love my tsi2.
@JB said the word from Titleist is that these are going to be nice jump forward from the TSI. Like how the TSI was a huge jump forward from the TS.
JB I think I have that correct, can you confirm?

I don't really need these in my life, but I really want them in my life.

@JB said the word from Titleist is that these are going to be nice jump forward from the TSI. Like how the TSI was a huge jump forward from the TS.
That is what I was told by two different people there. I have not had one in hand yet

That is what I was told by two different people there. I have not had one in hand yet
Well this has me excited about these. Absolutely love my TSi3

Well this has me excited about these. Absolutely love my TSi3
I’m starting to really get a hold of the TSI I just got, but can’t wait to swing this TSR and see what it’s packing.

I look forward to being the short knocker at the Titleist Experience, @Kmench making everyone look below average 😉

I look forward to being the short knocker at the Titleist Experience, @Kmench making everyone look below average 😉
Wait till you see me blow through a bunch of balls from spraying them left and right from being nervous 😬

Wait till you see me blow through a bunch of balls from spraying them left and right from being nervous 😬
See, we are gonna be besties. 🤣

Really hammering this TSI, can’t wait to get the faster TSR. Hot humid day the ball isn’t going anywhere lol.

View attachment 9102538

290 carry and he says the ball isn't going anywhere 😆 It will be fun to see you smash some TSR!

Back