Flash Q&A III. Who's up in this here?

Wardy and Cookie killing it.

Thanks for this Harry, its always a blast.

Are you a hockey guy? Kings or Ducks?

Eit

Either way, sorry.
:eyepoke:

ha. I'm from Atlanta, so I'm actually a Calgary Flames fan. :(

I guess so but we thought we had enough on there. We can always change that if people start to want more.

We're internet golfers. That's like asking if we like custom options in grip or ferrule color. Of course we do haha

Harry, 10th hole at The Crossings in Carlsbad, what club do you play off the tee? I hate that hole, only time playing it I triple bogeyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is by far my all time least favorite golf course on the planet. I have played it only 3 times in 8 years and it's 2 miles from my house! I think the way to play it is to hit a six iron off the tee, and then a wedge to the green. Too much trouble the more club you play and the risk really isn't worth the reward. I hate that hole!

That is by far my all time least favorite golf course on the planet. I have played it only 3 times in 8 years and it's 2 miles from my house! I think the way to play it is to hit a six iron off the tee, and then a wedge to the green. Too much trouble the more club you play and the risk really isn't worth the reward. I hate that hole!

I was treated to a round there. I felt like I was going to walk away with an extra arm growing out of my back thanks to all the power lines.

Since tour pros love rating things in these terms...what is the most overrated/underrated course you've had the fortune of playing?

If I were to bring my golf clubs to a company retreat in San Diego in November and hypothetically miss a session or two, what's the one non-Torrey course I need to (hypothetically) try to play?

I was treated to a round there. I felt like I was going to walk away with an extra arm growing out of my back thanks to all the power lines.

Like the old joke: First prize is a round of golf at The Crossings. Second prize is TWO rounds at The Crossings!

Like the old joke: First prize is a round of golf at The Crossings. Second prize is TWO rounds at The Crossings!

hate to see what 3rd prize gets. I mean La Costa, Aviara, Torrey, or The Crossings. Tough choices.

What books are you currently reading, and are they any good?

Why are all odyssey putters 350g?

With adjustability becoming so popular any plans to add adjustability to putters?

JB and I are having a debate, Diet Coke or Coke Zero?

Yes, sadly this is what happens when you live and work together.

Neither, get dat sugar and grab ya a Coke :alien:

ZERO
By a million.

Final question from me, when does the office puppy arrive? That dog is adorable.

Harry,

Do you get tickets to the LAST game at the Ted, or FIRST game at the New SunTrust Ballpark?

Any plans to expand the PM Grind into additional lofts? Craving a 54°.

Of course I always arrive late to these things:

Are there other versions of the Cruiser line on the horizon? Like say an Odyssey Works Cruiser #7?

What books are you currently reading, and are they any good?

I just finished Michael Bamberger's new book, "Men In Green," which was excellent. Highly recommend it.

Why are all odyssey putters 350g?

With adjustability becoming so popular any plans to add adjustability to putters?

I don't think they are all 350g but adjustability in putters is definitely something on the horizon.

Final question from me, when does the office puppy arrive? That dog is adorable.

he comes in every Friday afternoon!

Any plans to expand the PM Grind into additional lofts? Craving a 54°.

yeah we will definitely extend that product with lofts/finishes/etc

Of course I always arrive late to these things:

Are there other versions of the Cruiser line on the horizon? Like say an Odyssey Works Cruiser #7?

Yessir! Not that one specifically, but more coming.

Harry,

Any plans to expand for us lefties? Like a 4-wood and loft choices in wedges?

Harry,

Any plans to expand for us lefties? Like a 4-wood and loft choices in wedges?

Sad face for lefties. Y'all always get the short end of the stick.

Back