Flying high with Tadashi

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife bought me flying lessons for fathers day. I thought I'd share my first experience as it unfolds.

Great gift! Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

My wife bought me flying lessons for fathers day. I thought I'd share my first experience as it unfolds.

That's freakin awesome man. I'm so jealous

That's awesome! I've been wanting to do that and get my on little plane but my wife is NOT on board with the idea. lol. Keep us updated on how it goes.

That is awesome Freddie. Have fun with it dude!

Sounds cool Freddie, can't wait for the updates!

c6e4c81e-fe9e-ccae.jpg

I'll be taking up one of those Cessna single engine planes in a few minutes.

Awesome! I've never had a huge desire to fly a plane but they are fun to jump out of!

I wouldn't let fly a paper airplane never mind one with an engine attached to it haha OJ. Cool gift keep us up to date.

c6e4c81e-0108-3634.jpg

Just met Lyle my instructor for the day, nice guy but already forgot my headset....hehe

c6e4c81e-01de-50a2.jpg

Tiny cockpit...Lyle is about 6'3"

That's awesome, enjoy! Definitely on my bucket list.

Nice gift! Enjoy it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a good time Freddie. I will be following along what you post in this thread.

That is awesome Freddie!! Looking forward to more updates.

c6e4c81a-04dd-45d0.jpg

It's a little warm

Both!

My door just opened taxiing out to runway

THP up up and away !!!

Oh, man! That's really cool.

One thing I wish I had done years ago was learn to fly; maybe even helicopters.

I don't want to own a plane or really fly any where, I just think it is one of those skills I'd like to have.

I' look forward to your diary.

The instructor looks like he has his eyes closed for some reason!

I'm jealous as all get out, man. I wanted to fly jets for the Navy, just didn't want to have to sign myself away to the government to do it. Awesome gift, I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

Take off and flying aren't bad....it's the landing that is the "fun" part. That's what my wife gave me for my b-day last year, I just wish I would have had the time to stick with it.

Back